In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This updated 2nd Edition of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen & Obstetrics and Gynecology helps students prepare for—and excel on—the ARDMS and ARRT certification exams. Focusing on only the information needed for exam success, this proven resource includes a concise, narrative approach, content based on the current exam, and an online exam simulator with registry-style questions.
Features of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition:
- NEW! MORE EXTENSIVE REVIEW: 40 review questions for each chapter—almost 1,300 total—help students identify strengths and overcome weaknesses so they are fully prepared on exam day.
- NEW! Full alignment with ARDMS and ARRT revised content outlines: To achieve alignment, additional pathology coverage appears in each chapter and new topics have been added (breast, organ transplant, facial glands, male pelvis, pediatric hips, fetal presentation, and maternal complications).
- FREE ONLINE EXAM SIMULATOR: Sophisticated mock exams customizable for both the ARDMS and ARRT exams familiarize students with registry testing format and style.
- NEW PEDAGOGY! Sound Off boxes and Hot Spo t questions prepare students for questions and question formats likely to be on the exams.
- ENHANCED! HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES: More than 230 sonographic images and diagrams—many new to this edition—increase student understanding of anatomy and the physiologic principles crucial to good sonographic practice.
- REVISED! Stronger abdomen coverage and more images and illustrations enhance the OB/GYN section.
- VALUABLE CLINICAL COVERAGE: Clinical history and clinical findings paired with sonographic findings allow students to see the progression from presentation to using imaging as a diagnostic tool.
- Professional Resource: Certified Sonographers can use this text as an exam resource for ARDMS recertification assessment in both Abdomen and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
About the Author:
Download Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.