Direct download link of Gray’s Dissection Guide for Human Anatomy PDF share at the end of this article. At the End you will find the download but first you must read review and features of this book given below.
Review: Gray’s Dissection Guide for Human Anatomy;
Understanding anatomical structures is one thing. Knowing how to dissect them is another. More effectively than any other resource, this user-friendly manual demonstrates how to successfully dissect the trunk, head and neck, pelvis and perineum, and upper and lower extremities. Extensively class tested and reviewed, it is proven to reduce the time you spend in dissection…without skimping on the details that you need to know.
Features of Gray’s Dissection Guide for Human Anatomy PDF:
- Over 400 crisp, detailed line drawings and concise, step-by-step instructions show and tell you exactly where and how to cut and what to look for.
- Coverage zeroes in on the specific “hands-on” guidance you need―omitting clinical side notes that might be interesting to read, but are not always what you need in the lab.
- Page references to Drake et al.: Gray’s Anatomy for Students, Netter: Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th Edition, and Moses et al.: Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy point you towards outstanding visual guidance on anatomical structure and function.
- STUDENT CONSULT access lets you browse through the complete contents of the book online…review cadaver dissection photographs before going into the lab…test your knowledge with review questions and answers…and follow “integration links” to related bonus material from Gray’s Anatomy for Students, Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy, and other books.
- Book Name; Gray’s Dissection Guide for Human Anatomy
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 596 pages
- Item Weight : 2.75 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.75 x 1.5 x 8.25 inches
Download Gray’s Dissection Guide for Human Anatomy PDF:
Below is the direct PDF download link of this book is given.