Direct download link of Haematology at a Glance 4th Edition PDF share at the end of this article. At the end you will find the download but first you must read review and features of this book given below.
Review; Haematology at a Glance 4th Edition.
Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, Haematology at a Glance, Fourth Edition is a broad and accessible introduction to the study of blood. Fully revised and updated to reflect advances in the field and in clinical practice, this new edition covers essential knowledge, from basic hematological physiology to blood disorders and their diagnosis and treatment.
Features Haematology at a Glance 4th Edition:
- Features expanded sections on the underlying mechanisms, diagnostic techniques and management of the malignant haematological diseases. Also incorporates recent advances in knowledge of thrombosis and the newer oral anticoagulants
- Contains the very latest clinical treatments
- Includes updated illustrations and clinical photographs to illustrate concepts and aid understanding
- Features extensive online self-assessment at www.ataglanceseries.com/haematology
This book is an invaluable resource for medical students and health professionals wanting to consolidate and expand their knowledge of haematology.
About the Authors:
- Book name; Haematology at a Glance 4th Edition.
- Language : English.
- Paperback : 136 pages.
- Item Weight : 14.2 ounces.
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.28 x 11 inches.
Download Haematology at a Glance 4th Edition PDF:
You can easily download the PDF by clicking the download link given below.