Direct download link of Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology 8th Edition PDF share at the end of this article. At the end you will find the download but first you must read review and features of this book given below.
Review; Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology 8th Edition.
Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology is widely regarded as the most authoritative introduction to the subject available, helping medical students and trainee doctors understand the essential principles of modern clinical and laboratory haematology for nearly four decades. Now in its eighth edition, this market-leading textbook introduces the formation and function of blood cells and the diseases that arise from dysfunction and disruption of these processes.
Beautifully presented with over 300 stunning colour illustrations, the new edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect recent advances in knowledge of the pathogenesis of blood diseases and their diagnosis and treatment.
Features of Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology 8th Edition PDF:
- Describes disorders and diseases of the blood such as the various anaemias and white cell disorders, leukaemias, lymphomas and myeloma, as well as bleeding and thrombotic disorders
- Incorporates the latest World Health Organization (WHO) classification of haematological neoplastic diseases
- Reviews contemporary application of multiparameter flow cytometry, DNA sequencing and other technologies in evaluating patients with suspected haematological disease
- Discusses the therapeutic use of chimeric antigen T-cells, mono- and bi-specific monoclonal antibodies, inhibitors of intracellular signalling pathways and direct orally acting anticoagulants
- Includes sections on blood transfusion and the haematological aspects of systemic diseases, pregnancy and the neonate
Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology is a vital resource for all students and trainees, and a valuable reference for practicing specialists wishing to update their knowledge.
About the Authors:
Victor Hoffbrand is Emeritus Professor of Haematology, University College London and Honorary Consultant Haematologist, the Royal Free Hospital London, UK.
David Steensma is Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, and Haematologist and Oncologist at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, USA.
Download Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology 8th Edition PDF:
Free PDF download link is given below.