Direct download link of Human Anatomy Color Atlas and Textbook 6th Edition PDF share at the end of this article. At the End you will find the download but first you must read review and features of this book given below.
Short Review: Human Anatomy Color Atlas and Textbook 6th Edition PDF:
The Human Anatomy Color Atls and Textbook book sixth edition, fully revised and updated and superbly depicts and describes the human body, so you can identify anatomical structures with confidence and have a clear understanding of the core anatomy you need. Now fully revised and updated, it is the only textbook and atlas of gross anatomy that illustrates all structures using high-quality dissection photographs AND clearly labelled line drawings for each photograph. This is combined with concise yet thorough text to support and explain all key human anatomy and clearly relate it to clinical practice.
The new edition of this well-known text and atlas takes you from knowing human anatomical structures in the abstract to identifying human anatomy in a real body. It is the only text and atlas of gross anatomy that illustrates all structures using high-quality dissection photographs and clearly labeled line drawings for each photo. Plus, concise yet thorough text supports and explains all key human anatomy
Features of Human Anatomy Color Atlas and Textbook PDF:
- The New Edition is high quality, richly coloured dissection photographs show structures most likely to be seen and tested in the lab – helps you recognize and interpret gross specimens accurately.
- Full of interpretive line drawings next to every photograph, with consistent colour-coding – helps you clearly identify structures and differentiate fat, muscle, ligament, etc.
- Offers ‘Clinical Skills’ pages and new highlighting of the most clinically relevant text helps readers quickly understand how to apply knowledge of gross anatomy to the clinical setting.
- New photographs reflect the latest imaging techniques as seen in current practice.
- High-quality, richly colored dissection photographs showing structures most likely to be seen and tested in the lab improve your ability to recognize and interpret gross specimens accurately.
- Interpretive line drawings next to every photograph let you test your knowledge by covering the labels.
- Color-coding on interpretive artwork helps you differentiate among fat, muscle, ligament, etc.
- Book Name; Human Anatomy Color Atlas and Textbook.
- Language : English.
- Paperback : 456 pages.
- Item Weight : 3.46 pounds.
- Dimensions : 9.4 x 0.8 x 11.3 inches.
Download Human Anatomy Color Atlas and Textbook 6th Edition PDF:
Direct PDF download link of of this book is given below;