Direct download link of Langman’s Medical Embryology PDF share at the end of this article. At the end you will find the download but first you must read review and features of this book given below.
Review; Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition:
The Langman’s Medical Embryology 14th Edition is vibrantly illustrated with full-color diagrams and clinical images and helps medical, nursing, and health professions students confidently develop a basic understanding of embryology and its clinical relevance. Concise chapter summaries, captivating clinical correlates boxes, clinical problems, and a clear, concise writing style make the subject matter accessible and engaging to students throughout their courses.
Features of Langman Medical Embryology 14th Edition
- This edition has updated content reflects the latest clinical findings on the effects of the Zika virus, urogenital system disorders, and more.
- Full of clinical Correlates boxes tie clinically relevant content to case-based scenarios students may encounter in practice.
- Provide more than 400 full-color illustrations, micrographs, and clinical images clarify key aspects of embryonic development.
- There is problems to Solve with accompanying answers help assess student understanding.
- At the end there is chapter summaries and an expanded glossary reinforce understanding of key development stages, terms, and clinical conditions.
- Well-illustrated Development Chart provides visually guides students through the stages of embryonic development at a glance.
- Updated online review questions with answers help students test their understanding and identify areas of weakness.
- Book Name; Langman’s Medical Embryology.
- Language : English.
- Paperback : 456 pages.
- Item Weight : 1.9 pounds.
- Dimensions : 6.9 x 0.8 x 9.9 inches.
Download Langman’s Medical Embryology PDF:
Direct download link of this book given below.