Direct download link of Larsen’s Human Embryology 6th Edition PDF share at the end of this article. At the end you will find the download but first you must read review and features of this book given below.
Review; Larsen’s Human Embryology 6th Edition:
Offering a well-organized, straightforward approach to a highly complex subject, Larsen’s Human Embryology, 6th Edition, provides easy-to-read, comprehensive coverage of human embryonic development for today’s students. It integrates anatomy and histology with cellular and molecular mechanisms, focusing on both normal development and congenital anomalies. Highly illustrated with superb drawings and photographs, it features a strong clinical focus based on the most up-to-date scientific discoveries and understanding.
Contains new information on gene editing via CRISPr technology, organoids and the study of human disease, transcription factors and signaling pathways, and single cell sequencing.Includes clinical scenarios that describe prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of human birth defects and disease.
Key Features Larsen’s Human Embryology 6th Edition:
- This book offers online animations, and high-quality drawings and photographs throughout ideal for today’s visual learners.
- Includes a strong clinical emphasis through the use of Clinical Tasters, Embryology in Practice, and In the Clinic sections.
- Provides additional information on mechanisms of development and research approaches and strategies to establish these mechanisms with In the Research Lab sections.
- Begins each chapter with an overview of main points as well as a graphical summary, with key terms listed in bold type.
- Covers the embryology information that today’s medical students need to know for Board exams, clinics, and more, in a readable, straightforward manner.
- Book name; Larsen’s Human Embryology.
- Language : English.
- Paperback : 560 pages.
- Item Weight : 26.5 pounds.
- Dimensions : 8.25 x 0.75 x 10.5 inches.
Download Larsen’s Human Embryology PDF:
Free Direct PDF download link of this book is given below.