Direct download link of The ECG Made Easy PDF share at the end of this article. At the end you will find the download but first you must read review and features of this book given below.
Review; The ECG Made Easy 9th Edition:
For over forty years The ECG Made Easy has been regarded as the best introductory guide to the ECG, with sales of over half a million copies as well as being translated into more than a dozen languages. Hailed by the British Medical Journal as a “medical classic”, it has been a favourite of generations of medical and health care staff who require clear, basic knowledge about the ECG.
This famous book encourages the reader to accept that the ECG is easy to understand and that its use is just a natural extension of taking the patient’s history and performing a physical examination. It directs users of the electrocardiogram to straightforward and accurate identification of normal and abnormal ECG patterns.
Key Features of The ECG Made Easy:
- A practical and highly informative guide to a difficult subject.
- Provides a full understanding of the ECG in the diagnosis and management of abnormal cardiac rhythms.
- Emphasises the role of the full 12 lead ECG with realistic reproduction of recordings.
- The unique page size allows presentation of 12-lead ECGs across a single page for clarity.
- A new opening chapter entitled ‘The ECG made very easy’ distils the bare essentials of using an ECG in clinical practice with minimal theory and maximum practicality.
- The second part explains the theory underpinning the recording of an ECG in order to start basic interpretation of the 12 leads.
- The third part looks at the clinical interpretation of individual ECGs in patients with chest pain, breathlessness, palpitations and syncope as well as understanding the normal variations in ECGs recorded from healthy subjects.
- Book name; The ECG Made Easy
- Language : English.
- Paperback : 207 pages.
- Item Weight : 12 ounces.
- Dimensions : 7.3 x 0.4 x 7.3 inches.
Download The ECG Made Easy PDF:
Direct download link of this book are given below;