1oo cases in General Practice 2nd is review in this post. PDF of this book also share, you can download the book in PDF form by clicking the download link given in the post. Let give a quick review on the book and some important features.
The new edition of this best-selling title from the popular 100 cases series explores common scenarios that will be encountered by the medical student and junior doctor when working in the community setting, and which are likely to feature in qualifying examinations. The book covers a comprehensive range of presentations from tiredness to tremor. Comprehensive answers highlight key take home points from each case and provide practical advice on how to deal with the challenges that occur in general practice at all levels.
Key questions then prompt the student to evaluate the patient, and reach a decision regarding their condition and the possible treatment plan; while the answer pages enable the reader to understand the processes a clinician goes through in such situations. The volumes are designed with the student in mind, and include features to aid self-directed learning, clinical thinking and problem-solving.
Features of 100 Cases in General Practice PDF:
Following are the overview of important features of this book;
- Concise arrangement of answers highlight key take-home points from each case .
- Comprehensive focused on cases occur in general practice at all levels.
- very helpful for board exam preparation.
About the Authors:
- Anne Stephenson is Director of Community Education and King’s College London. She is an academic general practitioner with a particular interest in the education and professional development of undergraduate medical students, particularly in the general practice and the community settings. She is also involved in the training of teachers.
- Martin Mueller is a General Practitioner working in Surrey, UK, and with additional interests in medical student education and training.
- John Grabinar is a retired General Practitioner. Having been based in the UK during practice, he now lives in Israel.
Table Of contents:
Following are the complete chapters of this book given below;
Download 100 Cases in General Practice 2nd Edition PDF free:
At the end you ca easily get access to the PDF of 100 CASES IN GENERAL PRACTICE PDF 2ND EDITION by clicking the download link below. If the download link does not working kindly inform us through the comment section. We will updated you soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].