In this following post we share a great pharmacology book pharmacology For Medical Graduates By Tara V shanbhag PDF free. You can easily download the PDF by clicking the download link given below.
This is an Indian pharmacology book written in a totally easy language and one of the fine sources for college students to take an easy revised of all all scientific tpoics of pharmacology in a having a look at right away. Fully Illustrated figures having a concise brief rationalization of each topics.
Pharmacology is a hard subject in medical field. Because drugs classification, its mechanisms of acton and adverse is very difficult for a students in memorization. There are many books on subject written by a good pharmacologist but you should select a book that make a pharmacology easy for you and that is Tara shanbhag pharmacology.
The book is written by TARA V SHANBHAG and SMITA SHENOY. This is an indian book of pharmacology. One of the best revised book of pharmacology. It make pharmacology very easy for both undergraduate as well as for postgraduate medical students. The book have four edition published so far. New edition is fully updated by modern researched. Addition of new drugs occur in every new addition. Drugs classification and important points on each drugs are explained very concisely.The book is used by almost every medical students especially in Asia. Also used as a textbook in many medical school. Tara shanbhag is best competitor of lippincott pharmacology, kutzung pharmacology.
Features of Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the list of list main features of shanbhag pharmacology PDF.
- Short, simple and reliable book of pharmacology with specific description of drugs under short headings makes it easy to understand.
- This New edition has completely revised and updated with flowcharts, Figures, and tables to facilitate quick learning and greater retention of knowledge.
- Easy language and excellent pattern of topics format which is very helpful for both theory and Practical examination.
- Table form classification of drugs for easy memorizing.
- Important drugs are explain with their mechanisms of action, adverse effect etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete list of chapters of tara shanbhag pharmacology;
chapter 1:General pharmacology.
chapter 2:Drud acting on autonomic nervous system.
chapter 3:Drugs affection cardiovascular system.
chapter 4 : Renal pharmacology.
chapter 5: Drug acting on central nervous system.
chapter 6 : Autocoids and Respiratory system.
chapter 7: Drugs use in the treatment os Gastrointestinal disease.
chapter 8:Drugs acting on blood and blood forming organs.
chapter 9: Endocrine pharmacology.
chapter 10: Drugs acting on uterus.
chapter 11: Chemotherapy.
chapter 12: Miscellaneous Drugs.
- Being a medical student i personally used this book for pharmacology in 3rd year MBBS.
- This book got me through pharmacology this year. Without it, I am pretty sure I would’ve failed. Explanations are given succinctly and concisely, cutting a lot of the extraneous information out and leaving only the substance. Illustrations, when they were used, helped a lot. This book was a lifesaver. I don’t know what I would’ve done without it.
- Not at all bad for a textbook! Very easy to read, well laid out. Need to make graphics of humans more inclusive of all types of people though.
DOWNLOAD kutzung pharmacology PDF FREE
Download Tara v Shanbhag Pharmacology For Medical Graduates 4th Edition PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.