In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists 9th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Read Brief Overview:
The Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists is the gold standard for mental health clinicians looking for clear, reliable information about the pharmacological treatment of mental health issues. Organized by disorder and, within each disorder, by medication, this book is designed to familiarize clinicians and students with the basic terminology and models of psychopharmacology.
This fully revised and updated ninth edition provides essential information on new medications and treatment options and includes the latest research on side effects, contraindications, and efficacy of all major medications prescribed for mental health disorders.
You’ll also find new chapters on sleep disorders and experimental treatments, updated information on child and adolescent psychopharmacology and the latest best practices for treating pregnant and breastfeeding patients and patients with substance use disorders.
Key Features Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists 9th Edition PDF:
- This handbook makes it simple to: get the facts about drug interactions and side effects; find out how medications affect adults, children, and adolescents differently; learn how different cultures view medical treatment, vital information for anyone who treats clients from a variety of backgrounds; and discontinue medication safely when needed.
- This essential guide to psychopharmacology has been adopted as a textbook at universities nationwide and is an important resource for every therapist’s library.
Table of Contents:
- Part One: Understanding Psychopharmacology: The Basics
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Integrated Models
- 3. Neurobiology
- 4. Pharmacology
- 5. Medication Nonadherence
- Part Two: Clinical Syndromes: Etiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment Implications
- 6. Preliminary Diagnostic Considerations
- 7. Depressive Disorders
- 8. Bipolar Disorders
- 9. Anxiety Disorders
- 10. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- 11. Psychotic Disorders
- 12. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- 13. Borderline Personality Disorders
- 14. Substance-Related Disorders
- 15. Sleep-Wake Disorders
- 16. Other Miscellaneous Disorders
- Part Three: Medications
- 17. Antidepressant Medications
- 18. Bipolar Medications
- 19. Antianxiety Medications
- 20. Antipsychotic Medications
- 21. Over-the-Counter Dietary Supplements and Herbal Products
- 22. On the Horizon: Emerging Treatments for Psychiatric Disorders
- 23. Medication Discontinuation
- 24. Red Flags: When to Reevaluate
- 25. Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
About the Author:
- John D. Preston, PsyD, ABPP, is a licensed psychologist, and author or coauthor of twenty books. He is professor emeritus of psychology at Alliant International University, and has also served on the faculty of the UC Davis School of Medicine.
- John H. O’Neal, MD, is a board-certified psychiatrist who has been in private practice since 1977.
- Mary C. Talaga, RPh, PhD, has been a pharmacist for thirty-nine years, with specialization in psychiatric pharmacy and pharmacy administration.
- Bret A. Moore, PsyD, ABPP, is a board-certified clinical and prescribing psychologist in San Antonio, TX. Over the past twelve years, he has taught graduate-level courses in clinical psychopharmacology for multiple universities and colleges.
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 416 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1684035155
- ISBN-13 : 978-1684035151
- Item Weight : 2.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 0.96 x 10 inches.
Related Medical Books Links:
Download Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists 9th Edition PDFFree:
You can easily download Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists 9th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].