In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 4th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics, 2nd Edition, is an image-filled, practical, and clinical introduction to this integral part of the diagnostic process. William Herring, MD, a skilled radiology teacher, masterfully covers everything you need to know to effectively interpret medical images. Learn the latest on ultrasound, MRI, CT, and more, in a time-friendly format with brief, bulleted text and abundant high-quality images.
Features of Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 4th Edition:
- Identify a wide range of common and uncommon conditions based upon their imaging findings.
- Quickly grasp the fundamentals you need to know through easy-access bulleted text and more than 700 images.
- Arrive at diagnoses by following a pattern recognition approach, and logically overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with the aid of decision trees.
- Learn from the best, as Dr. Herring is both a skilled radiology teacher and the host of his own specialty website, www.learningradiology.com.
- Easily master the fundamental principles of MRI, ultrasound, and CT with new chapters that cover principles of each modality and the recognition of normal and abnormal findings.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Recognizing Anything: Past, Present and Future
- 2. Recognizing Normal Pulmonary Anatomy
- 3. Recognizing Normal Cardiac Anatomy
- 4. Recognizing Airspace Versus Interstitial Lung Disease
- 5. Recognizing the Causes of an Opacified Hemithorax
- 6. Recognizing Atelectasis
- 7. Recognizing a Pleural Effusion
- 8. Recognizing Pneumonia
- 9. Recognizing the Correct Placement of Lines and Tubes and Their Potential Complications: Critical Care Radiology
- 10. Recognizing Other Diseases of the Chest
- 11. Recognizing Adult Heart Disease
- 12. Recognizing the Normal Abdomen and Pelvis: Conventional Radiography
- 13. Recognizing the Normal Abdomen and Pelvis: Computed Tomography
- 14. Recognizing Bowel Obstruction and Ileus
- 15. Recognizing Extraluminal Air in the Abdomen
- 16. Recognizing Abnormal Calcifications and Their Causes
- 17. Recognizing Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Urinary Tract Abnormalities
- 18. Ultrasonography: Understanding the Principles and Its Uses in Abdominal and Pelvic Imaging
- 19. Vascular, Pediatric, and Point-of-Care Ultrasound
- 20. Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Understanding the Principles and Recognizing the Basics
- 21. Recognizing Nontraumatic Abnormalities of the Appendicular Skeleton and Arthritis
- 22. Recognizing Nontraumatic Abnormalities of the Spine
- 23. Recognizing Trauma to the Bony Skeleton
- 24. Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Trauma to the Chest
- 25. Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Trauma to the Abdomen and Pelvis
- 26. Recognizing Some Common Causes of Intracranial Pathology
- 27. Recognizing Pediatric Diseases
- 28. Using Image-Guided Interventions in Diagnosis and Treatment (Interventional Radiology)
- 29. Recognizing the Findings in Breast Imaging
You Might Like Other Medical Books:
You can easily download Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 4th Edition PDF. by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Download Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 4th Edition PDF Free:
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.