1oo cases in General Practice 2nd is review in this post. PDF of this book also share, you can download the book in PDF form by clicking the download link given in the post. Let give a quick review on the book and some important features.
The aim of the 100 Cases series is to provide a novel learning and revision tool that works by guiding the student through clinical cases, imitating those that students and Foundation Year Doctors are likely to meet in a general practice setting.
The cases are written to interest students in clinical problems and to help them develop their skills of clinical reasoning, with each scenario providing details of a patient’s medical history and the key findings of a clinical examination, together with initial investigation results data for evaluation.
Key questions then prompt the student to evaluate the patient, and reach a decision regarding their condition and the possible treatment plan; while the answer pages enable the reader to understand the processes a clinician goes through in such situations. The volumes are designed with the student in mind, and include features to aid self-directed learning, clinical thinking and problem-solving.
Features of 100 Cases in General Practice PDF:
Following are the overview of important features of this book;
- Concise arrangement of answers highlight key take-home points from each case .
- Comprehensive focused on cases occur in general practice at all levels.
- very helpful for board exam preparation.
About the Authors:
- Anne Stephenson is Director of Community Education and King’s College London. She is an academic general practitioner with a particular interest in the education and professional development of undergraduate medical students, particularly in the general practice and the community settings. She is also involved in the training of teachers.
- Martin Mueller is a General Practitioner working in Surrey, UK, and with additional interests in medical student education and training.
- John Grabinar is a retired General Practitioner. Having been based in the UK during practice, he now lives in Israel.
Table Of contents:
Following are the complete chapters of this book given below;
Download 100 Cases in General Practice 2nd Edition PDF free:
At the end you ca easily get access to the PDF of 100 CASES IN GENERAL PRACTICE PDF 2ND EDITION by clicking the download link below. If the download link does not working kindly inform us through the comment section. We will updated you soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.