In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Atlas of Retinal OCT 2nd edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Unparalleled for aiding diagnosis of retinal disease and recording disease progression, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) remains one of the most significant advances in ophthalmology over the past 50 years. Atlas of Retinal OCT, 2nd Edition, provides expert guidance in making the most of this diagnostic tool with high-quality, oversized images that show precise detail and assist with rapid, accurate clinical decision making. Led by the same expert team of Drs. Jay S. Duker, Nadia K. Waheed, and Darin R. Goldman, and with the addition of new editor Dr. Shilpa J. Desai, this atlas remains your “go to reference source for OCT imaging of the retina. Now updated throughout to align with current practice, it covers a range of both common and rare disorders and presentations.
Key Features of Atlas of Retinal OCT 2nd edition:
- Features more than 1,000 high-quality illustrations depicting the full spectrum of retinal diseases using OCT and OCTA scans, supported by clinical photos and ancillary imaging technologies.
- Contains new and updated image examples throughout―including new OCTA images with artifacts and key findings highlighted.
- Presents images as large as possible on the page with an abundance of arrows, pointers, and labels to guide you in pattern recognition and eliminate any uncertainty.
- Includes the latest high-resolution spectral domain OCT technology and new insights into OCT angiography technology to ensure you have the most up-to-date and highest quality examples available.
- Provides key feature points for each disorder, giving you the need-to-know OCT essentials for quick comprehension and rapid reference.
- An excellent diagnostic companion to Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, 2nd Edition.
Download Atlas of Retinal OCT 2nd edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Atlas of Retinal OCT 2nd edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.