In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Katzung Basic & Clinical Pharmacology 16th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This edition is presented in full-color and packed with hundreds of illustrations, Basic and Clinical Pharmacology is the wide-ranging, engaging guide students have counted on for decades. Organized to reflect the course sequence in many pharmacology courses and in integrated curricula, the guide covers the important concepts students need to know about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice. This edition has been extensively updated to provide expanded coverage of transporters, pharmacogenomics, and new drugs.
Presented in full-color and packed with hundreds of illustrations, Katzung’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology is the wide-ranging, engaging guide students have counted on for decades. To be as clinically relevant as possible, the book includes sections that specifically address the clinical choice and use of drugs in patients and the monitoring of their effects, along with case studies that introduce clinical problems.
Features of Katzung Pharmacology:
Here is the list of features of katzung pharmacology;
- Encompasses all aspects of medical pharmacology, including botanicals and over-the-counter drugs.
- Major revisions of the chapters on immunopharmacology, antiseizure, antipsychotic, antidepressant, antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral drugs, prostaglandins, and central nervous system neurotransmitters.
- New chapter on the increasingly relevant topic of cannabis pharmacology.
- Each chapter opens with a case study, covers drug groups and prototypes, and closes with summary tables and diagrams that encapsulate important information.
- Revised full-color illustrations provide more information about drug mechanisms and effects and help clarify important concepts.
- Trade Name/Generic Name tables are provided at end of each chapter for easy reference when writing a chart order or prescription.
- Includes descriptions of important new drugs released through May 2019.
- New and updated coverage of general concepts relating to recently discovered receptors, receptor mechanisms, and drug transporters.
key features of 16th edition:
- 330 full-color illustrations.
- 100 drug tables.
- 50 USMLE-style questions.
- Chapter on cannabinoids.
- A strong emphasis on drug groups and prototypes.
- Case studies and chapter-ending summary tables.
- Organization that reflects the syllabi of pharmacology courses.
- Descriptions of important new drugs.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Here is the list of chapters;
- Basic Principles.
- Autonomic Drugs.
- Cardiovascular-Renal Drugs.
- Drugs with important actions on smooth muscles.
- Drugs that act in the central nervous system.
- Drugs used to treat diseases of the blood , inflammation.
- Endocrine drugs.
- Chemotherapeutic drugs.
- Special topics.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Bertram G. Katzung, MD, PhD is Professor Emeritus, Department of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology, University of California, San Francisco.
Download Shanbhag Tara Pharmacology: PDF FREE
Download Basic & Clinical Pharmacology 16th Edition PDF free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.