In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney 2-Volume Set 11th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The world’s most well-known kidney reference to work in your practice with the 11th Edition of Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney. This two-volume masterwork provides expert, well-illustrated information on everything from basic science and pathophysiology to clinical best practices. Addressing current issues such as new therapies for cardiorenal syndrome, the increased importance of supportive or palliative care in advanced chronic kidney disease, increasing live kidney donation in transplants, and emerging discoveries in stem cell and kidney regeneration, this revised edition prepares you for any clinical challenge you may encounter.
Features of Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney 2-Volume Set 11th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Extensively updated chapters throughout, providing the latest scientific and clinical information from authorities in their respective fields.
- Lifespan coverage of kidney health and disease from pre-conception through fetal and infant health, childhood, adulthood, and old age.
- Discussions of today’s hot topics, including the global increase in acute kidney injury, chronic kidney disease of unknown etiology, cardiovascular disease and renal disease, and global initiatives for alternatives in areas with limited facilities for dialysis or transplant.
- New Key Points that represent either new findings or “pearls” of information that are not widely known or understood.
- New Clinical Relevance boxes that highlight the information you must know during a patient visit, such as pertinent physiology or pathophysiology.
- Hundreds of full-color, high-quality photographs as well as carefully chosen figures, algorithms, and tables that illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentation and technique, and clinical decision making.
- A new editor who is a world-renowned expert in global health and nephrology care in underserved populations, Dr. Valerie A. Luyckx from University of Zürich.
- Board review-style questions to help you prepare for certification or recertification.
Mosby’s Expert Physical Exam Handbook 3rd Edition PDF
Jarvis Physical Examination and Health Assessment 9th Edition PDF
Download Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney 2-Volume Set 11th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney 2-Volume Set 11th Edition PDF. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply