In this following article we share PDF link of BRS PHYSIOLOGY 7TH EDITION free with a quick review and features. The PDF link is available at the end part of this post, you can easily download the book by clicking the PDF link given.
This is a concise review of key physiologic principles ans subject matter of physiology taught during the first and second years of medical school. BRS Physiology 7th edition has a firm grasp of its principles is essential for the physician. It is the foundation of the practice of medicine and aid the student preparing for the USMLE Step 1.
The leading physiology book on the market, this bestselling title in the Board Review Series offers a concise, highly efficient review of all essential physiology concepts covered in the first and second year of medical school, as well as more than 350 clinical vignette-style multiple-choice questions to help students prepare for course exams and practice for the USMLE Step 1.
Abundant illustrations, flow charts, and tables facilitate study. An interactive question bank on thePoint uses the same chapter and comprehensive exam questions from the book to provide interactive exam practice online.
Students will appreciate the book’s comprehensive, yet efficient assistance in preparing for course exams as well as the USMLE Step 1.
Instructors will welcome the masterful educational approach of Linda S. Costanzo, PhD, who excels in communicating complex physiology concepts in an accessible manner. A comprehensive image bank on thePoint makes preparing lecture slides a snap.
Features of BRS physiology 7th Edition:
Following are main features of BRS Physiology:
- A concise outline format and bolded key terms enable efficient review and exam preparation.
- Discussions of clinical disorders , integrated throughout the text, correlate physiology concepts to the practice of medicine.
- Chapter overviews and summaries offer a quick introduction and review of key topics and information, to maximize study time.
- More than 350 multiple-choice questions and answers , many of them new and revised, help students prepare for course and board exams. These include many new multi-part questions that challenge students’ decision-making skills.
- Detailed answers and explanations for every question, cross-referenced back to the text, allow students to remediate weak areas of knowledge.
- New appendices allow for an efficient review of Key Physiology Topics for USMLE Step I, Key Physiology Equations for USMLE Step I, and Normal Blood Values.
- 130 outstanding full-color figures and flow diagrams and 50 tables, many of them new, allow for efficient assimilation of complex information, and are included in the instructor Image Bank on ThePoint.
- Significant updates throughout present the latest physiology knowledge, including expanded coverage of cellular, respiratory, renal, gastrointestinal, and endocrine physiology.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this physiology book are given below;
I. Cell Membranes
II. Transport Across Cell Membranes
IV. Diffusion Potential, Resting Membrane Potential, and Action Potential
V. Neuromuscular and Synaptic Transmission
VI. Skeletal Muscle
VII. Smooth Muscle
VIII. Comparison of Skeletal Muscle, Smooth Muscle, and Cardiac Muscle
I. Autonomic Nervous System (ANS)
II. Sensory Systems
III. Motor Systems
IV. Higher Functions of the Cerebral Cortex
V. Blood–Brain Barrier and Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF)
VI. Temperature Regulation
3. CARDIOVASCULAR PHYSIOLOGY.
I. Circuitry of the Cardiovascular System
III. Cardiac Electrophysiology
IV. Cardiac Muscle and Cardiac Output
V. Cardiac Cycle
VI. Regulation of Arterial Pressure
VII. Microcirculation and Lymph
VIII. Special Circulations
IX. Integrative Functions of the Cardiovascular System: Gravity, Exercise, and Hemorrhage
4. RESPIRATORY PHYSIOLOGY.
I. Lung Volumes and Capacities
II. Mechanics of Breathing
III. Gas Exchange
IV. Oxygen Transport
V. CO2 Transport
VI. Pulmonary Circulation
VII. V/Q Defects
VIII. Control of Breathing
IX. Integrated Responses of the Respiratory System
4. RENAL AND ACID–BASE PHYSIOLOGY.
I. Body Fluids
II. Renal Clearance, Renal Blood Flow (RBF), and Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR)
III. Reabsorption and Secretion
IV. NaCl Regulation
V. K+ Regulation
VI. Renal Regulation of Urea, Phosphate, Calcium, and Magnesium
VII. Concentration and Dilution of Urine
VIII. Renal Hormones
IX. Acid–Base Balance
XI. Integrative Examples
5. GASTROINTESTINAL PHYSIOLOGY.
I. Structure and Innervation of the Gastrointestinal Tract
II. Regulatory Substances in the Gastrointestinal Tract
III. Gastrointestinal Motility
IV. Gastrointestinal Secretion
V. Digestion and Absorption
VI. Liver Physiology
6. ENDOCRINE PHYSIOLOGY.
I. Overview of Hormones
II. Cell Mechanisms and Second Messengers
III. Pituitary Gland (Hypophysis)
IV. Thyroid Gland
V. Adrenal Cortex and Adrenal Medulla
VI. Endocrine Pancreas–Glucagon and Insulin
VII. Calcium Metabolism (Parathyroid Hormone, Vitamin D, Calcitonin)
VIII. Sexual Differentiation
IX. Male Reproduction
Download BRS Physiology 7th Edition PDF Free:
you can easily download BRS PHYSIOLOGY 7TH EDITION PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.