In this following post we share PDF link of KD TRIPATHI ESSENTIAL OF MEDICAL PHARMACOLOGY PDF with a quick review and features. The PDF link is given at the end section which can be easily download by clicking the download button.
Pharmacology is very important and basic subject in medical science. Because without knowing the mechanism, action, adverse effects and uses of drugs you will never prescribed a drugs to the patient. Pharmacology is very rapidly growing field and new drugs has been developed for newly arising diseases.
The book has written by an indian professor KD Tripathi. One of the leading selling book of pharmacology. Seven editions are published. The new edition is completely revised and updated with new drugs. KD Tripathi Pharmacology pdf highly recommended and best book for every board examination. Medical students mostly used KD Tripathi Pharmacology because it can be memorized easily. More about the book read the features.
Features Of KD Tripathi pharmacology 8th Edition PDF:
Here is the overview of some main features of KD Tripathi Pharmacology PDF.
- There are seven editions of this book.
- Simple and well organized drugs for easy memorizing.
- Figures and boxes made pharmacology very simple.
- For electronic device download the pdf at the end.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Section 1. General Pharmacological Principles.
- 1. Introduction, Routes of Drug Administration.
- 2. Pharmacokinetics: Membrane Transport, Absorption and Distribution of Drugs.
- 3. Pharmacokinetics: Metabolism and Excretion of Drugs, Kinetics of Elimination.
- 4. Pharmacodynamics: Mechanism of Drug Action; Receptor Pharmacology.
- 5. Aspects of Pharmacotherapy, Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Development.
- 6. Adverse Drug Effects .
- Section 2Drugs Acting on Autonomic Nervous System.
- 7a. Autonomic Nervous System: General Considerations.
- 7b. Cholinergic System and Drugs.
- 8. Anticholinergic Drugs and Drugs Acting on Autonomic Ganglia.
- 9. Adrenergic System and Drugs.
- 10. Antiadrenergic Drugs (Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists) and Drugs for Glaucoma.
Section 3 Autacoids and Related Drugs.
- 11. Histamine and Antihistaminics.
- 12. 5-Hydroxytryptamine, its Antagonists and Drug Therapy of Migraine.
- 13. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes (Eicosanoids) and Platelet Activating Factor.
- 14. Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs and Antipyretic-Analgesics.
- 15. Antirheumatoid and Antigout Drugs.
Section 4 Respiratory System Drugs.
- 16. Drugs for Cough and Bronchial Asthma.
- Section 5 Hormones and Related Drugs.
- 17a. Introduction.
- 17b. Anterior Pituitary Hormones.
- 18. Thyroid Hormone and Thyroid Inhibitors.
- 19. Insulin, Oral Hypoglycaemic Drugs and Glucagon.
- 20. Corticosteroids.
- 21. Androgens and Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction.
- 22. Estrogens, Progestins and Contraceptives.
- 23. Oxytocin and Other Drugs Acting on Uterus.
- 24. Drugs Affecting Calcium Balance.
- Section 6 Drugs Acting on Peripheral (Somatic) Nervous System.
- 25. Skeletal Muscle Relaxants.
- 26. Local Anaesthetics.
- Section 7 Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System.
- 27. General Anaesthetics.
- 28. Ethyl and Methyl Alcohols.
- 29. Sedative-Hypnotics.
- 30. Antiepileptic Drugs.
- 31. Antiparkinsonian Drugs.
- 32. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antipsychotic and Antimanic Drugs.
- 33. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antidepressant and Antianxiety Drugs.
- 34. Opioid Analgesics and Antagonists.
- 35. CNS Stimulants and Cognition Enhancers.
- Language: : English
- Hardcover : 1080 pages
- Item Weight : 4.7 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.1 x 1.9 x 9.7 inches
Download KD Tripathi Essential Of Medical Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.