In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of PACES FOR THE MRCP WITH 250 CLINICAL CASES PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The 3rd edition of PACES for the MRCP has been fully revised and updated throughout to retain its pole position as the textbook to accompany core medical training (CMT) and prepare candidates for success in the Practical Assessment of Clinical Examination Skills and a future specialty career.
Features of PACES for the MRCP PDF 3rd Edition:
- Fully revised for the new Station 5 and completely updated throughout.
- Promotes understanding and deeper learning of modern medicine applicable to PACES and the specialist registrar.
- Emphasis on clinical assessment – history-taking, examination and communication skills – equipping candidates with appropriate differential diagnoses from which to develop the right diagnosis.
- Encourages candidates to question why a diagnosis has arisen and consider its consequences. For example, ‘Heat failure’ is a not a diagnosis until a candidate has considered the differential diagnoses of breathlessness and decided why heart failure is most likely, and then considered its cause (not always ischaemic heart disease), its presentation (acute, chronic, left or right ventricular or both) and, most importantly, the effects of it and its treatments on a patient’s life.
This 3rd edition of PACES for the MRCP continues to provide fully revised, up-to-date, evidence-based coverage of investigations and treatments. Whilst the emphasis of PACES is on clinical skills, candidates who understand when, for example, a patient with rheumatoid arthritis might benefit from a biologic agent and how this will influence inflammatory disease, is better equipped for success.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- ABDOMINAL SYSTEM
- INTRODUCTION TO HISTORY-TAKING SKILLS
- CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
- NERVOUS SYSTEM
- INTRODUCTION TO COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND ETHICS
- SKIN PROBLEMS
- RHEUMATOLOGICAL PROBLEMS
- EYE PROBLEMS
- ENDOCRINE PROBLEMS
- OTHER PROBLEMS IN ACUTE AND GENERAL MEDICINE AND ELDERLY CARE
You might also be interested in!
- Edition 3rd Edition
- ISBN 0702051411
- Format PDF
- Page Count 960 Pages
- Author Tim Hall
Download PACES for the MRCP PDF 3rd Edition Free:
You can easily download PACES for the MRCP 3rd Edition PDF Free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.