In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Pocked Emergency Medicine PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Pocket Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition , provides accurate, actionable, and easily accessible information for clinicians on the front lines of emergency care. Designed to be used at the bedside, it’s an outstanding go-to source for the essential information you need to care for patients in life-threatening situations. This volume in the popular Pocket Notebook series provides a concise and focused review of the entire field of emergency medicine — from history and physical exam to differential diagnosis testing to therapeutics to disposition – all in one easy-to-navigate looseleaf notebook.
Features Of Pocket Emergency Medicine:
Following are the important features of Pocket Emergency Medicine;
- Mirrors the thought process of emergency medicine clinicians in day-to-day practice.
- Fully updated throughout.
- Bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms make essential facts easy to find and retain
- Covers all major organ systems, plus emergencies related to the environment, pediatrics, the psychiatric patient, toxicology, airway management, trauma, and more.
- Contains useful quick-reference appendices on Abbreviations, PALS, ICU medications, equations, and more.
- Written by emergency medicine residents from the University of Colorado and Harvard University, and edited by senior faculty.
Table Of Content Of Pocket Emergency Medicine:
Following are the chapters of pocket emergency medicine;
- SECTION I: CARDIOVASCULAR
- SECTION II: PULMONARY
- SECTION III: GASTROINTESTINAL
- SECTION IV: INFECTIOUS DISEASE
- SECTION V: NEUROLOGY
- SECTION VI: RENAL & GENITOURINARY
- SECTION VII: OBGYN
- SECTION VIII: DERMATOLOGY
- SECTION IX: ENDOCRINE & METABOLIC
- SECTION X: ENVIRONMENTAL
- SECTION XI: HEMATOLOGY & ONCOLOGY
- SECTION XII: MUSCULOSKELETAL & RHEUMATOLOGICAL
- SECTION XIII: OTOLARYNGOLOGY/DENTAL/OPHTHALMOLOGY
- SECTION XIV: PEDIATRICS
- SECTION XV: PSYCHIATRIC PATIENT
- SECTION XVI: TOXICOLOGY
- SECTION XVII: AIRWAY MANAGEMENT
- SECTION XVIII: TRAUMA
- ASIN : 1496372808
- Publisher : LWW; Fourth edition (January 31, 2018)
- Language: : English
- Loose Leaf : 334 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781496372802
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496372802
- Item Weight : 12 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.7 x 0.9 x 7.3 inches
Download:250 Cases in Clinical Medicine PDF
Download Pocket Emergency Medicine 4rth Edition PDF:
Download Pocket Emergency Medicine PDF by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply