In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Project Management for Healthcare 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Project Management for Healthcare, Second Edition covers the significant changes in both the direction of healthcare and the direction of project management. The most significant change in healthcare is the prevalence of online data and the need for its protection. The book explains how data can be protected during a project’s lifecycle. The most significant change in project management is Agile, and a new chapter covers how Agile can be applied to projects in healthcare. This new edition also covers green technology and sustainability.
Exploring the discipline of project management from the perspective of the healthcare, the book dissects the project process and covers the management skills required to successfully manage a project. By defining a project to include the tools and techniques required, the book shows how to successfully deliver a project from identifying stakeholders and developing and gaining consensus on requirements to constructing a project plan. It also covers in detail the skills required to successfully manage project stakeholders and team members.
Features of Project Management for Healthcare 2nd Edition:
- At times, healthcare personnel may have to work with program management, or may even be part of program management and must interact with pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers.
- This book covers program management and how it relates to the healthcare industry and some of the project processes used by those companies involved in pharmaceuticals and manufacturers of medical devices.
- By giving an inside look at the processes used, the book gives an understanding of how those companies bring their products to market and how to adapt those processes for their own benefit.
- Managing healthcare projects using the discipline of project management is a skill that can help healthcare professionals better utilize limited resources, both human and monetary, and ensure the highest possible quality of care to meet or exceed their stakeholders’ expectations. Project Management for Healthcare, Second Edition shows how to use the discipline of project management to achieve those goals successfully.
About the Author:
A Cleland Award winning author, David Shirley’s resume includes being an adjunct faculty member for Boston University teaching project management and green IT. He has been a Member of Graduate Faculty, New England College, Henniker, New Hampshire where he designed, developed and taught a managing projects course with a healthcare focus. He has been a project management consultant and between 2001 and 2005 as Director, Project Management Certification, Northern Essex Community College, Haverhill, Massachusetts and designed, developed and taught the program. Most recently he taught the PMP Exam Prep course for Boston University.
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 280 pages
- Item Weight : 1.18 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.82 x 9 inches.
Download Project Management for Healthcare 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Project Management for Healthcare 2nd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.