In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of SAUNDERS COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW FOR THE NCLEX-RN EXAMINATION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 8th Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the most recent test plan. This new edition includes 5,200 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online. A companion Evolve website includes thousands of questions that allow you to decide how you want to practice! Don’t make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only Silvestri includes the kinds of questions that consistently test the clinical judgment skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices and test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, this is THE book of choice for NCLEX preparation. But don’t just take our word for it ― read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there’s nothing else like it!.
Features of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition PDF:
- Over 5,200 practice questions in the text and online offer ample testing practice.
- 75-question comprehensive exam covers all content areas in the book in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Inclusion of all alternate item format questions covers multiple response, prioritizing [ordered response], fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration [hot spot], chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions to give students practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- Presents introductory chapters on preparation guidance for the NCLEX-RN, nonacademic preparation, test-taking strategies, the CAT format, and the NCLEX-RN from a new graduate’s experience.
- UNIQUE! Audio review summaries on pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance are found on the Evolve companion site.
- Expanded coverage of delegation, prioritization, and triage/disaster management in the practice questions reflect the areas of increased emphasis on the NCLEX exam.
- UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option
- UNIQUE! Priority concepts call-outs highlight specific concepts related to nursing practice. Concepts have been updated to reflect the latest Giddens: Concepts for Nursing Practice text.
- UNIQUE! More Priority Nursing Action boxes communicate new and pertinent content.
- Question categories by cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, and content area give you completely customizable exams or study sessions when using the companion Evolve site.
- UNIQUE! Pyramid Alert! boxes spotlight important nursing concepts and procedures, and include tips and shortcuts for remembering key information.
- Mnemonics included where appropriate throughout the text.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated content incorporates clinical updates and reflects the latest NCLEX-RN test plan.
- NEW! Clinical Judgment Situations test critical thinking skills and feature Next Generation NCLEX item types to assist in applying the skill of clinical judgment.
- NEW! UPDATED! Bioterrorism content includes information on nuclear radiation.
- Several NEW prioritizing questions test prioritizing skills.
- NEW! Pharmacology classifications code with practice questions helps you to focus on specific medication classes.
- NEW! Special Populations chapter focuses on nursing care of special and vulnerable populations.
- NEW! Complex Care chapter includes information on sepsis, shock, sedation, critical care nursing interventions, and more.
- NEW! Health Problem code with every practice question helps you to focus your study on particular topics.
- NEW! Anemia section added to the Oncological and Hematological Problems chapter.
- NEW! Systematic case scenario helps you focus on applying health and physical assessment concepts.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Linda Anne Silvestri, RN, ’10 Ph.D. in Nursing, always wanted to be a nurse and began that journey in high school as a candy striper. She is a nurse educator and an author of numerous licensure preparation materials for nursing graduates. She is president of two companies — Professional Nursing Seminars Inc. and Nursing Reviews Inc. — which are dedicated to conducting the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) review courses.
She is a member of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, and numerous other nursing societies. For the School of Nursing, she has established an annual dinner to honor doctoral graduates, established the Silvestri Travel Fund for faculty travel and support, and sponsored a nationally known guest speaker.
TABLE OF CONTENTS::
- NCLEX-RN® Exam Preparation
- Professional Standards in Nursing
- Nursing Sciences
- Fundamentals of Care
- Growth and Development Across the Life Span
- Maternity Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Integumentary Disorders of the Adult Client
- Hematological and Oncological
- Disorders of the Adult Client
- Endocrine Disorders of the Adult Client
- Gastrointestinal Disorders of the Adult Client
- Respiratory Disorders of the Adult Client
- Cardiovascular Disorders of the Adult Client
- Renal and Urinary Disorders of the Adult Client
- Eye and Ear Disorders of the Adult Client
- Neurological Disorders of the Adult Client
- Musculoskeletal Disorders of the Adult Client
- Immune Disorders of the Adult Client
- Mental Health Disorders of the Adult Client
- Comprehensive Test
You might also be interested in!
- Book Name: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination
- Edition : 7th Edition | | ISBN : 9780323358514
- Author Name: Linda Anne Silvestri PhD RN
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1155 Pages
Download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.