In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Smith’s Anesthesia for Infants and Children PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Written and edited by renowned experts in pediatric anesthesia, Smith’s Anesthesia for Infants and Children provides clear, concise guidance on effective perioperative care for any type of pediatric surgery. The 10th Edition contains significantly revised content throughout, bringing you fully up to date with recent advances in clinical and basic science that have led to changes in today’s clinical practice.
Key Features of Smith’s Anesthesia for Infants and Children:
- Offers comprehensive coverage of physiology, pharmacology, and clinical anesthetic management of infants and children of all ages.
- Contains new chapters on Airway Physiology and Development, Normal and Difficult Airway Management, Ultrasound, Acute Pain Management, Chronic Pain Management, Palliative Pain Management, Infectious Diseases, and Education; plus extensively revised content on cardiovascular physiology; induction, maintenance, and recovery; organ transplantation, and more.
- Features more than 100 video demonstrations, including regional anesthesia videos, echocardiograms of congenital heart lesions, anatomic dissections of various congenital heart specimens with audio explanations, various pediatric surgical operative procedures, airway management, and much more.
- Provides outstanding visual guidance throughout, including full-color photographs, drawings, graphs and charts, and radiographic images.
- Includes quick-reference appendices online: drug dosages, growth curves, normal values for pulmonary function tests, and a listing of common and uncommon syndromes.
- Provides an interactive question bank online for review and self-assessment.
Table of contents:
- 1 Special Characteristics of Pediatric Anesthesia
- 2 Behavioral Development
- 3 Respiratory Physiology
- 4 Airway Physiology and Development
- 5 Cardiovascular Physiology
- 6 Regulation of Fluids and Electrolytes
- 7 Thermoregulation
- 8 Developmental Pharmacology
- 9 Intravenous Anesthetics
- 10 Inhaled Anesthetics
- 11 Local Anesthetics
- 12 Opioids
- 13 Neuromuscular Blocking Agents
- 14 Anesthetic Adjuncts
- 15 Psychological Aspects of Pediatric Anesthesia
- 16 Preoperative Preparation
- 17 Equipment
- 18 Monitoring
- 19 Normal and Difficult Airway Management
- 20 Point of Care Ultrasonography
- 21 Induction, Maintenance, and Recovery
- 22 Transfusion Medicine
- 23 Acute Pain Management
- 24 Regional Anesthesia
- 25 Chronic Pain Management
- 26 Palliative Pain Management
- 27 Neonatology for Anesthesiologists
- 28 Anesthesia for General Surgery in Neonates
- 29 Anesthesia for Fetal Surgery
- 30 Anesthesia for Congenital Heart Disease
- 31 Anesthesia for Neurosurgery
- 32 Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery
- 33 Anesthesia for General Abdominal, Urologic Surgery
- 34 Anesthesia for Otorhinolaryngologic Surgery
- 35 Anesthesia for Plastic Surgery
- 36 Anesthesia for Orthopedic Surgery
- 37 Anesthesia for Ophthalmic Surgery
- 38 Solid Organ Transplantation
- 39 Anesthesia for Conjoined Twins
- 40 Anesthesia for Pediatric Trauma
- 41 Anesthesia for Burns
- 42 Anesthesia for Dental Procedures
- 43 Anesthesia and Sedation for Out of OR Procedures
- 44 Pediatric Sedation
- 45 Anesthesia for Surgical Missions
- 46 Endocrine Disorders
- 47 Respiratory Disorders
- 48 Cardiovascular Disorders
- 49 Hematology and Coagulation Disorders
- 50 Oncologic Disorders
- 51 Genetic and Muscular Disorders
- 52 Malignant Hyperthermia
- 53 Pediatric Obesity
- 54 Special Pediatric Disorders
- 55 Dermatology for the Anesthesiologist
- 56 Infectious Diseases
- 57 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- 58 Critical Care Medicine
- 59 Cardiac Critical Care Medicine
- 60 Safety and Outcome in Pediatric Anesthesia
- 61 History of Pediatric Anesthesia
- 62 Medicolegal and Ethical Aspects of Pediatric Anesthesia
- 63 Education
- 64 Statistics
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1582 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323698255
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323698252
- Item Weight : 10.54 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.8 x 2.3 x 11.1 inches.
Download Smith’s Anesthesia for Infants and Children PDF Free:
You can easily download Smith’s Anesthesia for Infants and Children PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.