This book and USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2021-2022: Pediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Surgery, Epidemiology, Patient Safety assume mastery of both Step 1 pre-clinical discipline-based and Step 2 CK clinical sciences content, both of which are covered in Kaplan’s other Lecture Notes bundles.
Features of USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2021-2022: Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Ethics:
- The only official Kaplan Lecture Notes for USMLE Step 3 cover the comprehensive information you need to ace the exam. This 2-volume set is the perfect companion for Kaplan’s USMLE courses.
- Up-to-date. Updated biannually by Kaplan’s all-star faculty. This updated edition reflects the 2014 test change and includes more foundational medicine and systems-based practice/patient safety.
- Complete. Includes basic science correlates likely to be tested on the exam, patient management from the experts, patient safety, and population health.
- Learner-efficient. Case-based content (250+ in-depth cases) organized in outline format presents material for both the Foundations of Independent Practice (FIP) and Advanced Clinical Medicine (ACM) components of the exam Trusted.
- Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on the USMLE Step 3.
About the Author:
You Might Like:
Download USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2021-2022: Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Ethics PDF free:
You can easily download USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2021-2022: Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Ethics PDF Free free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.