Emergency medicine now growing very fast, its now become a separate speciality. The emergency medicine is the branched of medicine that deal with the patients that brought to the hospital unexpectedly. You may deal with the patients on all knowledge to save patients life. The doctors deal the patients first to stabilized then shift to respected wards
The Atlas of Emergency Medicine is your “look quick, act fast” guide to accurately diagnosing acute medical problems in emergency practice settings. Packed with the highest-quality images available and fully updated clinical information, this is the definitive resource to assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients quickly, safely, and effectively.
Top experts in their field, the authors cover basic and subtle diagnosis of a broad spectrum of typical and atypical conditions. Organized by organ-system/special populations/general issues and then by problem, The Atlas of Emergency Medicine includes one or more images per topic, succinct “need-to-know” information for each clinical problem, and management options and clinical pearls―making this the most efficient visual learning guide you’ll find.
This updated edition includes streamlined text to allow for more images, new chapters on Rheumatologic and Mental Health Conditions, and new video clips highlighting the most important topics.
Features Of Atlas Of Emergency Medicine 5th Edition PDF:
Following are the quick overview of atlas of emergency medicine PDF:
- More than 1500 Definitions along with colors images for easy understand and handling the emergency case.
- Every topic is given with full colors images.
- Topics written and arrangement are very sophisticated make very interesting the book for the readers.
- Authorized on the principle of ‘look quick; act fast” reference which allows you look up information quickly.
- Buying the book will give you an access to the 50 videos on highly important topics in emergency medicine.
Table OF Content of Atlas Of Emergency Medicine:
Following are the table of content Atlas of emergency medicine;
About the Author:
- Alan B. Storrow, M.D., Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Clinical Research Director, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH.
Kevin J. Knoop, MD, MS, Staff Physician Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth Virginia, and Assistant Professor of Military and Emergency Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland.
- Lawrence B. Stack, MD, Professor of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Alan B. Storrow, MD, Vice Chairman for Research and Academic Affairs and Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- R. Jason Thurman, MD, FAAEM, CPPS, Chief Medical Officer, TriStar Skyline and Hendersonville Medical Centers, and Adjunct Associate Professor of Nursing, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee Lawrence B. Stack, M.D., Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN.
Other Related Medical book:
Download Atlas Of Emergency Medicine 5th Edition PDF Free:
There is direct download link of atlas of emergency medicine PDF. you can also the book in hard copy from amazon with good discount.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].