In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition pdf. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Gain a clear understanding of the entire spectrum of today’s rhinology and anterior skull base surgery with Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery, 2nd Edition. This thoroughly updated title increases your knowledge and skill regarding both basic or advanced procedures, taking you step by step through endoscopic approaches to chronic sinus disease, nasal polyps, pituitary tumors, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, sinonasal tumors, and more. All-new videos provide real-time guidance for procedures such as endoscopic anterior craniofacial resection, endoscopic approach and removal of orbital tumors, sphenoidotomy, and many more.
features of Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition:
following are the main features of Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition given below;
- Covers the full range of modern rhinology and anterior skull base surgery, from septoplasty and sphenoethmoidectomy to extended frontal sinus procedures, endoscopic craniofacial resections and complex skull base reconstructions.
- Clearly conveys the anatomy and detailed steps of each procedure with concise, step-by-step instructions; visual guidance features high-definition, intraoperative endoscopic photos paired with detailed, labeled anatomic illustrations.
- Features all-new videos expertly narrated by Dr. Palmer and Dr. Chiu.
- Includes new content on anterior skull base surgery that reflect new developments in the field.
- Helps you provide optimal patient care before, during, and after surgery with detailed information on relevant anatomy and surgical indications, instrumentation, potential pitfalls, and post-operative considerations.
Table of contents:
- Part 1: Nasal Surgery
- 1. Septoplasty
- 2. Middle and Inferior Turbinates
- 3. Sphenopalatine/Internal Maxillary Artery Ligation
- 4. Endoscopic and Open Anterior/Posterior Ethmoid Artery Ligation
- 5. Endoscopic Repair of Choanal Atresia
- Part 2: Basics of Primary Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- 6. Maxillary Antrostomy
- 7. Partial and Complete Ethmoidectomy
- 8. Sphenoidotomy
- 9. Frontal Sinusotomy Draf I and IIa
- 10. Frontal Sinusotomy – Draf llb
- 11. Frontal Sinusotomy – Draf lll
- 12. Postoperative Debridement
- 13. Balloon Dilatation of the Maxillary, Frontal, and Sphenoid Sinuses
- Part 3: Revision Endoscopic Sinus Surgery for Inflammatory Disease
- 14. Revision Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: Completion Sphenoethmoidectomy
- 15. Modified Medial Maxillectomy for Recalcitrant Maxillary Sinusitis
- 16. Extended Sphenoid Sinus Antrostomy and Radical Sphenoidectomy
- Part 4: Orbital Surgery
- 17. Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy
- 18. Endoscopic Orbital Decompression
- 19. Optic Nerve Decompression
- 20. Endoscopic Approach and Removal of Orbital Tumors
- Part 5: Sinonasal Tumors
- 21. Endoscopic Medial Maxillectomy for Inverted Papilloma
- 22. Endoscopic Denkers Approach for Anterior Maxilla Tumors
- 23. Endoscopic Vidian Neurectomy
- 24. Approach to Pterygopalatine Fossa and JNA
- 25. Endoscopic Craniofacial Resection for Esthesioneuroblastoma
- Part 6: Skull Base Reconstruction
- 26. Repair of Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak and Encephalocele of the Cribriform Plate
- Avinash V. Mantravadi and Kevin Welch
- 27. Sphenoid Sinus Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak and Encephalocele Repair
- Part 7: Anterior and Central Skull Base Approaches
- 28. Endoscopic Resection of Pituitary Tumors
- 29. Endoscopic Transplanum and Sellar Approach
- 30. Endoscopic Resection of Clival Chordomas/Chondrosarcoma
- 31. Large Skull Base Defect Reconstruction with and without Pedicled Flaps
- Part 8: Combined Endoscopic and Open Approaches–Frontal Sinus
- 32. Frontal Sinus Trephine
- 33. Osteoplastic Flap with and without Obliteration
Download Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition pdf free:
You can easily download Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition pdf by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].