In this following article we share PDF link of Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology PDF Free. The PDF link can be easily accessible at the end section of this post. We hope you will find it helpful.
The Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology offers valuable and high-yield guidelines for the accurate interpretation of dental radiographs that are most commonly encountered in day-to-day practice. It is an authoritative guide to radiology for the students of dentistry, professional dentists, and dental technicians.
This book is suitable mainly for students of all level and professionals as well and it has an extensive collection of various dental conditions involving the jaws (for instance, the TMJ joint) and teeth. The authors have provided guidelines for each radiology slide (signs to look for) so that you can identify the underlying problem easily.
This book has been authored by Bernard Koong who is a renowned dentist. This book has been developed using real patient dental radiographs and to make learning interpretations easy. You will be able to access the following types of dental radiographs in this book:
- 2D Intraoral radiography
- Panoramic Radiograph
- Cone Beam CT
- Multidetector CT
Key Features of Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology PDF:
- 700+ high-definition dental radiology illustrations to help you master the accurate interpretation/diagnosis.
- The book also offers a lesion-based problem-solving chapter which makes accessing references very easy while you are working at the hospital.
- The content of this book is highly comprehensive and user-friendly. High-yield points have been mentioned in tables so that you can make the most of this book.
- The authors have put great focus on the dental conditions where diagnostic imaging is a key technique towards making the right diagnosis of the patient’s condition.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
- Chapter 1: Problem Solving Diagrams
- Chapter 2: Radiological Anatomy
- Chapter 3: Anomalies Related to the Teeth
- Chapter 4: Conditions Related to Loss of Tooth Structure
- Chapter 5: Inflammatory Lesions of the Jaws
- Chapter 6: Osteoradionecrosis and Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
- Chapter 7: Hamartomatous/Hyperplastic Bony Opacities and Prominences Involving the Jaws
- Chapter 8: Cysts and Cyst-like Lesions Involving the Jaws
- Chapter 9: Fibro-osseous Lesions of the Jaws
- Chapter 10: Benign Tumours Involving the Jaws
- Chapter 11: Malignant Tumours Involving the Jaws
- Chapter 12: Vascular Anomalies of the Mid- and Lower Face
- Chapter 13: Other Diseases Affecting the Jaws
- Chapter 14: Other Morphological Anomalies Involving the Jaws
- Chapter 15: Other Systemic Disorders that may Involve the Jaws
- Chapter 16: Common Opacities in the Orofacial Soft Tissues
- Chapter 17: Trauma and Fractures
- Chapter 18: Temporomandibular Joints
- Chapter 19: Nasal Cavity, Paranasal Sinuses, and Upper Aerodigestive Tract Impressions
- Chapter 20: The Skull Base
- Chapter 21: The Cervical Spine
Download Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology PDF Free:
You can easily download Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology PDF Free by clicking the link given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].