In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Big Book of Emergency Department Psychiatry PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This book focuses on the operational and clinical strategies needed to improve care of Emergency Psychiatric patients. Boarding of psychiatric patients in ED’s is recognized as a national crisis. The American College of Emergency Physicians identified strategies to decrease boarding of psychiatric patients as one of their top strategic goals.
Currently, there are books on clinical care of psychiatric patients, but this is the first book that looks at both the clinical and operational aspects of caring for these patients in ED setting. This book discusses Lean methodology, the impact of long stay patients using queuing methodology, clinical guidelines and active treatment of psychiatric patients in the ED.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Emergency Psychiatry
- Chapter 2: Introduction to Lean Methodology
- Chapter 3: Queuing Theory and the Impact of the Long Stay Patient
- Chapter 4: Change Management and Cultural Barriers
- Chapter 5: Metrics for Improvement
- Chapter 6: Common Psychiatric Disorders in Emergency Department Settings
- Chapter 7: Children and Adolescents with Psychiatric Emergencies
- Chapter 8: Medical Problems Presenting as Psychiatric Complaints
- Chapter 9: The Diagnosis and Management of Substance Use Disorders in Emergency Psychiatry
- Chapter 10: Active Treatment Options used in Psychiatric Emergencies
- Chapter 11: The Myths of Medical Clearance
- Chapter 12: Treatment Teams and Operational Principles in the Emergency Department
- Chapter 13: Emergency Psychiatry from an ED Physician Perspective
- Chapter 14: Emergency Psychiatry from an ED Nurse Perspective
- Chapter 15: Emergency Psychiatry from a Psychiatrist perspective
- Chapter 16: Emergency Psychiatry from an ED Social Worker Perspective
- Chapter 17: Emergency Treatment of Agitation in Delirious and Demented Patients
- Chapter 18: Risk Assessment
- Chapter 19: Discharge Planning
- Chapter 20: Innovations in Treatment of Psychiatric Emergencies in a Hospital Setting
- Chapter 21: Correctional Emergency Psychiatry
- Chapter 22: Ethical Implications for the Psychiatrist in the ED
Download Big Book of Emergency Department Psychiatry PDF Free:
You can easily download Big Book of Emergency Department Psychiatry PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.