In this post we share Churchill’s series book CHURCHILL’S POCKETBOOK OF ORTHOPAEDICS, TRAUMA AND RHEUMATOLOGY PDF format along with review and features. The PDF can easily download at the last part of this article.
This a practical guide to Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology to developed master concept in these three combined disciplines. Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology is a handy pocketbook book for medical students, junior doctors and trainees. A perfect designed to make comprehensive concept about orthopaedics, emergency medicine, rheumatology and general practice.
Features of Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology:
Following are the prime features of this book given below;
- The book is divided into anatomy, paediatrics and trauma assessment, including pre- and post-operative care and complications.
- Ideal format guide for history taking, patient examination, and the selection and interpretation of routine investigations.
- It will master the reader in diagnostic skills as well as common medications used in all three specialities.
- The book guides the reader through effective history taking, patient examination, and the selection and interpretation of routine investigations.
- There are sections on anatomy, paediatrics and trauma assessment, including pre- and post-operative care and complications, together with a comprehensive section on the common medications used in all three specialties.
- The book will help improve a reader’s diagnostic skills and inform about current treatment options
- In this second edition the authors have updated the content to reflect changes in surgical practice and advances in therapeutics, as well as the molecular understanding of genetic and inflammatory disorders.
- Details of common procedures have been added.
- The updated layout has new ‘overview’ and ‘hints and tips’ boxes.
- The aim of the revision has been to provide concise and important information to both medical students revising for their exams, but also to junior doctors in their first years following graduation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this book given below;
- History and examination
- Trauma, injury classification and perioperative care
- Rheumatology and bone disease
- Regional orthopaedics and trauma
- Paediatric orthopaedics and rheumatology
Download Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology PDF Free:
Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology PDF can be easily download by clicking the download link given below. If the download link is not working kindly inform us through comment section. We will updated it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].