In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Clinical Skills for Pharmacists PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Clinical Skills for Pharmacists: A Patient-Focused Approach, 3rd Edition describes fundamental skills such as communication, physical assessment, and laboratory and diagnostic information, as well as patient case presentation, therapeutic planning, and monitoring of drug intake. This new edition covering the skills needed for pharmaceutical care in a patient-centered pharmacy setting.
Following are the numerous case examples show how skills are applied in clinical situations. Now in full color, this edition adds more illustrations and new coverage on taking a medication history, physical assessment, biomarkers, and drug information. Expert author Karen J. Tietze provides unique, pharmacy-specific coverage that helps you prepare for the NAPLEX and feel confident during patient encounters.
Features of Clinical Skills for Pharmacists 3rd Edition:
- Easy coverage of clinical skills prepares you to be more involved with patients and for greater physical assessment and counselling responsibilities, with discussions of communication, taking a medical history, physical assessment, reviewing lab and diagnostic tests, and monitoring drug therapies.
- A logical organization promotes skill building, with the development of each new skill building upon prior skills.
- Concise learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter highlight important topics.
- Self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter help in measuring your comprehension of learning objectives.
- Professional codes of ethics are described in the Ethics in Pharmacy and Health Care chapter, including confidentiality, HIPAA, research ethics, ethics and the promotion of drugs, and the use of advance directives in end-of-life decisions.
- Numerous tables summarize key and routinely needed information.
- Downloadable, customizable forms on the companion Evolve website make it easier to perform tasks such as monitoring drug intake and for power of attorney.
- A full-color design and an increase to 150 photos and drawings better illustrates concepts, techniques, and equipment.
Table of Contents:
- Language : English.
- Paperback : 210 pages.
- Item Weight : 10.4 ounces.
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.5 x 10.88 inches.
Download Clinical Skills for Pharmacists 3rd Edition PDF free:
You can easily download the PDF by clicking the link given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].