In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Color Atlas & Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology 3rd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Color Atlas and Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology provides large, detailed full-color photographs of skin lesions in children, along with the latest management and treatment recommendations. Modeled after Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, this essential point-of-care companion delivers everything you need to confidently assess, diagnose, and manage diseases of the skin, hair, and nails in pediatric patients encountered in a busy clinical environment.
Features of Color Atlas & Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology 3rd Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book;
- More than 350 full-color photographs to help you diagnose and treat common and rare pediatric skin problems.
- For each illness or disorder you will find authoritative coverage of: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, History Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory Examinations Course and Prognosis.
- Treatment and Prevention/Management (with approved pediatric dosages).
- One or two full-color photographs.
- 493 new, crisp, clear color photographs from many previously unpublished collections.
straight-forward, user-friendly organization.
Excellent, up-to-date management and therapy section approved pediatric dosages.
Table of Contents:
- SECTION 1: CUTANEOUS FINDINGS IN THE NEWBORN
- SECTION 2: ECZEMATOUS DERMATITIS
- SECTION 3: DIAPER DERMATITIS AND RASHES IN THE DIAPER AREA
- SECTION 4: DISORDERS OF EPIDERMAL PROLIFERATION
- SECTION 5: PRIMARY BULLOUS DERMATOSES
- SECTION 6: DISORDERS OF THE SEBACEOUS AND APOCRINE GLANDS
- SECTION 7: DISORDERS OF MELANOCYTES
- SECTION 8: DISORDERS OF BLOOD AND LYMPH VESSELS
- SECTION 9: BENIGN EPIDERMAL PROLIFERATIONS
- SECTION 10: BENIGN APPENDAGEAL PROLIFERATIONS
- SECTION 11: BENIGN DERMAL PROLIFERATIONS
- SECTION 12: DISORDERS OF PIGMENTATION
- SECTION 13: NEUROCUTANEOUS DISORDERS
- SECTION 14: MISCELLANEOUS INFLAMMATORY DISORDERS
About the Author:
Kay Shou-Mei Kane, MD (Boston, MA), Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School, Clinical Associate of Dermatology, Children’s Hospital; Clinical Associate of Dermatology, Mt. Auburn Hospital
Vinod E. Nambudiri, MD, MBA (Myrtle Beach, SC),Attending Physician, Dermatology and Internal Medicine, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Alexander J. Stratigos, MD (Athens, Greece), Assistant Professor of Dermatology―Venereology, University of Athens School of Medicine, Andreas Syngros Hospital for Skin and Venereal Diseases.
Download Color Atlas & Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology 3rd Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Color Atlas & Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].