In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Concepts in Surgical Critical Care PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
With more surgical patients requiring special perioperative care in an intensive care unit (ICU), there is an increased demand for Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) who are equipped to care for them. However, APPs such as Physician Assistants (PAs) or Nurse Practitioners (NPs) have limited specialized training and exposure to the unique needs of the perioperative critically-ill population.
That’s where this book can help. Concepts in Surgical Critical Care is an indispensable resource for the APP, non-surgical intensivist, or non-intensivist surgeon who regularly provides critical care for surgical patients. It features a user-friendly organization designed for quick reference while at the bedside of patients or in an office. It starts with foundational critical care topics across all surgical specialties and is followed by the specifics, including gastrointestinal surgery, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, obstetrics, and more. Concepts in Surgical Critical Care is a unique resource written by APPs to help APPs provide superior care for their perioperative critically-ill patients.
Table of Contents:
- Section 1 Foundational Concepts in Surgical Critical Care
- Chapter 1 The Neurologic System
- Chapter 2 The Cardiovascular System
- Chapter 3 The Respiratory System
- Chapter 4 The Gastrointestinal System
- Chapter 5 The Renal System
- Chapter 6 Hematology
- Chapter 7 Healthcare Associated Infections
- Chapter 8 The Endocrine System
- Chapter 9 Psychosocial Considerations in Critical Care
- Section 2 Perioperative Patient Management
- Chapter 10 Gastrointestinal and General Surgery
- Chapter 11 Emergency General Surgery
- Chapter 12 Cardiac Surgery
- Chapter 13 Thoracic Surgery
- Chapter 14 Neurosurgery
- Chapter 15 Vascular Surgery
- Chapter 16 Abdominal Transplantation
- Chapter 17 Trauma
- Chapter 18 Burns
- Chapter 19 Head and Neck Surgery
- Chapter 20 Urology
- Chapter 21 Obstetrics
- Section 3 Procedures and Technologies in Critical Care
- Chapter 22 Bedside Procedures: The Basics
- Chapter 23 Neurologic Procedures
- Chapter 24 Vascular Access Procedures
- Chapter 25 Airway Procedures
- Chapter 26 Therapeutic Thoracic and Abdominal Procedures
- Chapter 27 Point-of-Care Ultrasound
- Chapter 28 Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
About the Author:
Bryan Boling is an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner in the Division of Critical Care Medicine with the Department of Anesthesiology at the University of Kentucky. He has over 15 years of experience in healthcare, focusing on emergency and critical care.
Kevin Hatton, MD, FCCM, is an Associate Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology and Surgery at the University of Kentucky. He is the Division Chief of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine and the Program Director for the Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine Fellowship.
You Mighlt like other medical book:
Download Concepts in Surgical Critical Care PDF Free:
You can easily download Concepts in Surgical Critical Care PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].