In this post we have share the PDF format of a standard Textbook of Medicine DAVIDSON’S PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF MEDICINE free. The PDF link is access at the last section of this article.
More than two million medical students, doctors and other health professionals around the globe have owned a copy of Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine since it was first published. Now in its 23rd Edition, this textbook describes the pathophysiology and clinical features of the most frequently encountered conditions in the major specialties of adult medicine and explains how to recognise, investigate, diagnose and manage them.
Taking its origins from Sir Stanley Davidson’s much-admired lecture notes, Davidson’s has endured because it keeps pace with how modern medicine is taught and provides a wealth of information in an easy-to-read, concise and beautifully illustrated format. This book will serve readers everywhere as a core text that integrates medical science with clinical medicine, conveying key knowledge and practical advice in a highly accessible and readable format.
From its first publish it cover major specialities of adult medicine and explains how to recognise, investigate, diagnose and their managements. This book keeps taught and provides a wealth of information of modern medicine in an easy-to-read, concise and beautifully illustrated format. Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine describes the patho-physiology and clinical features of the most frequently encountered conditions in medicine. This textbook arrigate more than two million medical students, doctors and other health professionals around the world.
Features Of Davidson’s Principles and Practice Of Medicine 23rd Edition:
Following are the key features if this book;
- The opening section describes the fundamentals of genetics, immunology, infectious diseases and population health, and discusses the core principles of clinical decision-making and good prescribing.
- A new second section on emergency and critical care medicine encompasses poisoning, envenomation and environmental medicine, and introduces a new chapter on acute medicine and critical illness.
- The third section covers the major medical specialties, each thoroughly revised and brought fully up to date. Two new chapters on maternal and adolescent/transition medicine complement the one on ageing and disease. A new chapter on medical ophthalmology has been included.
- Clinical Examination overviews summarise the main elements for each system and now feature in the biochemistry, nutrition and dermatology chapters.
- Presenting Problems sections provide a clear pathway for the assessment of and approach to the most common complaints in each specialty.
- Practice Point summaries detail the practical skills that medical students and junior doctors must acquire.
- Emergency boxes emphasise the core knowledge needed to manage acutely ill patients.
- In Old Age, In Pregnancy and In Adolescence boxes highlight differences in the practice of medicine in these patient groups, and illustrate the interfaces between medical, obstetric and paediatric services.
- The text is extensively illustrated, with over 1000 diagrams, clinical photographs, and radiology and pathology images.
- The global perspective is enhanced by an International Advisory Board of experts from 17 countries, and by authors from around the world.
- The new second section on emergency and critical care medicine introduces a significantly expanded and comprehensive account of the approaches to dealing with acute medical and critical illness.
- Two new chapters on maternal and adolescent/transition medicine complement the one on ageing and disease by addressing problems encountered at key stages of patients’ lives.
- A new chapter on medical ophthalmology has been included as a direct response to readers’ requests.
- The opening chapter has been completely rewritten with a new focus on the important principles of clinical decision-making or clinical reasoning.
- A new internal text design for this 23rd Edition provides a simpler and clearer presentation of the various categories of text boxes.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters list of this book given below;
Fundamentals of medicine
- Clinical decision making
- Clinical therapeutics and good prescribing
- Clinical genetics
- Clinical Immunology
- Population health and epidemiology
- Principles of infectious disease
Emergency and critical care medicine
- Environmental medicine
- Acute medicine and critical illness
- HIV infection and AIDS
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Clinical biochemistry and metabolic medicine
- Nephrology and urology
- Respiratory medicine
- Nutritional factors in disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Haematology and transfusion medicine
- Rheumatology and bone disease
- Stroke medicine
- Medical ophthalmology
- Medical psychiatry
- Maternal medicine
- Adolescent and transition medicine
- Ageing and disease
- Pain and palliative care
- Laboratory reference ranges.
DOWNLOAD PDF Kaplan Medicine books
Download Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine 23rd Edition PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].