In this post we share a PDF format of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine PDF free along with review and features. The PDF can be easily downloaded from the last section by clicking the link.
The book was wrote by Parveen Kumar and Micheal Clark. This medicine book is complete and most comprehensive textbook. One of the most consulted single volume textbook in medicine throughout the world. Best and most recommended medicine book for medical students and doctors. For examination point of view also hold top position.
Featuring new chapters covering: o Diagnosis: the art of being a doctor – helping readers to develop a confident clinical method in interactions with patients o Geriatric medicine, frailty and multimorbidity o Public health o Surgery o Evidence-based medicine o Sepsis o Haematological Oncology o Venous thromboembolic disease o Hypertension o Men’s health o Obstetric medicine Enhanced clinical skills content has been added to most chapters – helping readers tailor history-taking and examination skills to specific specialty-based contexts.
Features of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF:
Here is the list of main features of this book;
- Enhanced clinical skills content has been added to most chapters – helping readers tailor history-taking and examination skills to specific specialty-based contexts.
- Bonus online content – including self-assessment, common clinical and international cases, cardiovascular and respiratory audio material, clinical examination videos and bite-sized topic pages covering major conditions.
Heavily revised throughout with smaller chapters to ease navigation, added introductions and system overviews included for most chapters.
- Full text re-design
- New diagrammatic anatomy and physiology overviews at the beginning of clinical systems chapters
- Coloured headings to help distinguish sciences, procedures, etc.
- New icons to aid text navigation
- Divided into three sections for greater ease of navigation:
- Good Medical Practice
- Clinical Sciences
- Clinical Practice
- Bigger chapters unbundled into smaller chapters for ease of access.
- Clinical Pharmacy now separate from Poisoning
- STIs and HIV now separate from Infectious Disease
- Biliary Tract and Pancreatic Disease now separate from Liver
- Rheumatic Disease now separate from Bone Disease
- Lipid and Metabolic Disease now separate from Diabetes Mellitus
Table Of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Ethics, law and communication
- Chapter 2 :Clinical pharmacology
- Chapter 3 :Palliative medicine and symptom control
- Chapter 4 :Global health
- Chapter 5 :Environmental medicine
- Chapter 6 :Poisoning
- Chapter 7 :Molecular cell biology and human genetics
- Chapter 8 :The immune system and disease
- Chapter 9 :Water, electrolytes and acid–base balance
- Chapter 10 :Nutrition
- Chapter 11 :Infectious disease
- Chapter 12:Sexually transmitted infections and HIV
- Chapter 13:Gastrointestinal disease
- Chapter 14. :Liver disease
- Chapter 15 :Biliary tract and pancreatic disease
- Chapter16:Haematological disease
- Chapter 17: Malignant disease
- Chapter 18:Rheumatic disease
- Chapter 19: Bone disease
- Chapter 20: Kidney and urinary tract disease
- Chapter 21: Neurological disease
- Chapter 22:Psychological medicine
- Chapter 23 :Cardiovascular disease
- Chapter 24 :Respiratory disease
- Chapter 25 :Critical care medicine
- Chapter 26 :Endocrine disease
- Chapter 27 :Diabetes mellitus
- Chapter 28. :Lipid and metabolic disorders
- Chapter 29: Women’s health
- Chapter 30: Ear, nose and throat and eye disease
- Chapter 31: Skin diseas
RELATED MEDICAL BOOKS:
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 1456 pages
- Item Weight : 7.7 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 2 x 10.5 inches
Download Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF Free:
Download kumar and clark’s clinical medicine PDF latest from below by using the link button given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.