In this post we have shared an overview and download link of SCHWARTZ’S PRINCIPLES OF SURGERY 2-VOLUME SET PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
For half-a-century, no other text has provided such a solid grounding in basic science, anatomy, operative techniques, and more recently, professional development and leadership training, as Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery. Written by the world’s foremost surgeons, this landmark reference offers distinctly modern and all-encompassing coverage of every important topic in general surgery.
Enhanced by a new two volume presentation, the Eleventh Edition has been completely updated and refreshed with an emphasis on state-of-the-art, evidence-based surgical care. You will find an exciting array of new contributors from around the world, new chapters on cutting-edge topics, plus the acclaimed learning aids that make the material easier to understand and memorize. This outstanding content is bolstered by more than 800 photographs and 1,300 line drawings, most in full color, as well as online videos demonstrating key operations.
Features Schwartz’s Principles Of Surgery 2-vol Set PDF:
Below are important feature of this book which make it priceless;
- Six timely new chapters on important topics such as enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS), ambulatory/outpatient surgery, evidence for surgery practice, skills and simulation, and web-based education and social media
- High-quality full-color design showcases an unsurpassed illustration program
- Emphasis on high-yield discussion of diagnosis and treatment of surgical disease, arranged by organ system and surgical specialty
- Acclaimed learning aids (many new to this edition), including an abundance of completely up-to-date tables that summarize the most current evidence, boxed key points, detailed anatomical figures, diagnostic and management algorithms, and an abundance of completely up-to-date tables, and key references
- More than the field’s cornerstone textbook, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery is an international compendium of the knowledge and technique of the world’s leading surgeons.
Table Of Contents:
Following are the complete chapters of schwartz’s principles of surgery;
Part I: Basic Considerations
1. Fundamental Principles of Leadership Training in Surgery
2. Systemic Response to Injury and Metabolic Support
3. Fluid and Electrolyte Management of the Surgical Patient
4. Hemostasis, Surgical Bleeding, and Transfusion
6. Surgical Infections
9. Wound Healing
12. Patient Safety
13. Physiologic Monitoring of the Surgical Patient.
Part II: Specific Considerations
16. The Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
17. The Breast
18. Disorders of the Head and Neck
19. Chest Wall, Lung, Mediastinum, and Pleura
20. Congenital Heart Disease
21. Acquired Heart Disease
22. Thoracic Aneurysms and
23. Arterial Disease
24. Venous and Lymphatic Disease
25. Oesophagus and Diaphragmatic Hernia
Yuko Kitagawa and Daniel T. Dempsey
27. The Surgical Management of Obesity
Philip R. Schauer and Bruce Schirmer
28. Small Intestine
Ali Tavakkoli, Stanley W. Ashley, and Michael J. Zinner
29. Colon, Rectum, and Anus
Kelli M. Bullard Dunn and David A. Rothenberger
30. The Appendix
About the Author:
- F. Charles Brunicardi, MD, FACS is Chair, Department of Surgery, University of Toledo School of Medicine.
- Dana K. Andersen, MD, FACS is Program Director, Division of Digestive Diseases and Nutrition, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health.
- Timothy R. Billiar, MD, FACS is George Vance Foster Professor and Chair of Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine; and Vice-President and Chief Academic Officer, University of Pittsburgh Physicians.
- David L. Dunn, MD, PhD, FACS is Executive Vice President for Health Affairs, University of Louisville.
- John G. Hunter, MD, FACS is Kenneth A.J. Mackenzie Professor, Surgery, Oregon Health & Science University; Executive Vice President, OHSU; and Chief Executive Officer, OHSU Health System.
- Lillian S. Kao, MD, is Jack H. Mayfield, MD, Chair in Surgery; Vice-Chair of Research and Faculty Development; Vice-Chair for Quality of Care; and Professor and Chief, Division of Acute Care Surgery, McGovern Medical School at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Jeffrey B. Matthews, MD, FACS is Dallas B. Phemister Professor of Surgery and Chair, Department of Surgery, University of Chicago Medicine.
- Raphael E. Pollock, MD, PhD, FACS is Professor and Director, Division of Surgical Oncology, The Ohio State University.
Download Schwartz’s Principles Of Surgery 2-volume set 11th Edition PDF Free:
Download schwartz’s principles of surgery 11th edition PDF free by clicking the download link. If the download link does not working kindly inform us through comments section we will inform you soon. Thanks,
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].