In this following article we share a PDF link of EMERGENCY MEDICINE LECTURE NOTES free with review and features. The link is available at the end section of this post, you can easily download it by clicking the link.
All emergency situation are described within one short volume. Emergency Medicine Lecture Notes has been thoroughly revised to reflect recent advances and provides all the necessary information to this core speciality area. Emergency Medicine Lecture Notes offer ‘need to know’ information for all those involved in treating those in an emergency setting.
Features Of Lecture Notes Emergency Medicine 4th Edition:
Following are the few important features of this book are given below;
- Full of high-quality illustrations with flowcharts and user-friendly format readability.
- Two colour presentation throughout with imaging, diagnosis and management of a wide range of acute conditions.
- Best for new doctors sitting in emergency ward.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Chris Moulton is a Consultant in Accident & Emergency Medicine at the Royal Bolton Hospital and a Senior Lecturer in Emergency Medicine at the University of Manchester.
David Yates is a former Professor of Emergency Medicine at the University of Manchester.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
Following are the complete chapters of Emergency Medicine Lecture Notes;
- 1 What every emergency physician must know, 1
- 2 Major trauma and multiple injuries, 19
- 3 Head injuries, 33
- 4 The neck and the back, 50
- 5 Facial injuries, 64
- 6 Injuries to the trunk, 72
- 7 The lower limb, 86
- 8 The upper limb, 111
- 9 The hand, 128
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF Download
- 10 Burns, contamination and irradiation, 136
- 11 Cardiac arrest and cardiac dysrhythmias, 150
- 12 Chest pain, 176
- 13 Respiratory distress, 196
- 14 Collapse and sudden illness, 219
- 15 Poisoning, 268
- 16 Abdominal pain, 302
- 17 Obstetric, gynaecological, genitourinary and perineal problems, 316
- 18 Children’s problems in the emergency department, 328
- 19 The disturbed patient, 357
- 20 Medicolegal aspects of emergency medicine, 370
- 21 Small wounds and localised infections, 391
- 22 Ophthalmic, ENT and facial conditions, 411
Download Lecture Notes Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF free:
The PDF link is removed due to copyright issue. If someone need the PDF, kindly inform us through email or comment section. we will share the PDF through email.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].