In this post we have shared an overview and download link of FUNDAMENTAL OF NURSING 10TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The preferred nursing fundamentals resources for generations of nursing students and educators, Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Person-Centered Nursing Care, 10th Edition, equips beginning nursing students with a holistic, case-based perspective on nursing practice and emphasizes the clinical reasoning and decision-making essential to their success in today’s competitive healthcare environment.
Promoting nursing as an evolving art and science directed to human health and well-being, this bestselling text is designed to instill in students the highest level of scientific knowledge and technical skill while cultivating the blended competencies crucial to responsible patient-centered care in a wide variety of care settings. Updates throughout this 10th Edition reflect a growing emphasis on clinical judgment and NCLEX® readiness, training students to think like nurses and respond confidently and effectively to clinical challenges.
Ample clinical examples, pedagogy, illustrations, and online learning tools and assessments engage students and distill need-to-know information, complemented by a suite of integrated teaching and learning resources that create a seamless, superior learning experience for every student.
Features of Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Person-Centered Care:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- New Reflective Practice Leading to Personal Learning callouts cultivate a person-centered approach to nursing care.
- New Clinical vignettes personalize the clinical application of concepts and integrate with vSim for Nursing for patient-specific reinforcement of commonly encountered scenarios and conditions.
- New Technology Alerts familiarize students with emerging devices and software they’ll likely encounter in the clinical setting.
- New Informatics chapter reflects the increasingly important role of data and information technology in patient care.
- New QSEN boxes in every chapter help students ensure compliance with Quality and Safety Education for Nurses competencies.
- New Legal Alerts help students ensure compliance with important laws and considerations related to clinical practice.
- New Watch & Learn Videos clarify key concepts and procedures in engaging detail.
- Revised Illustrated Concept Maps engage visual learners, simplify complex topics, and strengthen students’ clinical reasoning skills.
- Case scenarios in each chapter encourage holistic patient care and reflection on critical thinking questions.
- PICO (patient/problem, intervention, comparison, outcome) displays guide students through a structured, evidence-based approach to answering clinical questions.
Features of 10th edition:
- NEW! Clinical Judgment chapter conditions students think like nurses, incorporating the nursing process and the latest evidence-based practices to prioritize responsibilities and make confident clinical decisions.
- NEW! Integrated NCSBN concepts and terms keep students on the front lines of today’s evolving nursing practice and ready them for success on the NextGen NCLEX®.
- NEW! Evolving Case Studies familiarize students with the NCSBN Clinical Judgment Evaluation Model and reflect the Next Generation NCLEX (NGN).
- NEW! Diversity, inclusion, and equity content equips students with a diverse perspective on patient care essential to today’s nursing practice.
- NEW! Timely coverage throughout the text reflects the impact of climate change and COVID-19 on patient care.
- NEW! 2021 AACN Essentials and ANA Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice incorporated throughout the text help you meet the latest curriculum standards in competency-based nursing education.
- NEW! Thoughtful Person-Centered Practice: Challenging Topics leverage Unfolding Patient Stories to reinforce clinical reasoning and judgment competencies in a real-world context.
- UPDATED! NCLEX®-style Chapter Review Questions in every chapter strengthen students’ exam readiness.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to nursing
- Theory, research, and evidence-based practice
- Health, illness, and disparities
- Health of the individual, family, and community
- Cultural diversity
- Values, ethics, and advocacy
- Legal dimensions of nursing practice
- The health care delivery system
- Care coordination and continuity in health care settings and the community
- Blended competencies, clinical reasoning, and processes of person-centered care
- Outcome identification and planning
- Documenting, reporting, conferring and using informatics
- Developmental concepts
- Conception through young adult
- The aging adult
- Teacher and counselor
- Nurse leader, manager, and care coordinator
- Asepsis and infection control
- Vital signs
- Health assessment
- Safety, security, and emergency preparedness
- Complementary and alternative therapies
- Perioperative nursing
- Skin integrity and wound care
- Rest and sleep
- Comfort and pain management
- Urinary elimination
- Bowel elimination
- Oxygenation and perfusion
- Fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base balance
- Stress and adaptation
- Loss, grief, and dying
- Sensory functioning
- Appendix A: Guidelines for delegation decision making
- Appendix B: Equivalents
- Appendix C: Normal adult laboratory value
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Professor Gwynedd Mercy University Frances M. Maguire School of Nursing and Health Professions Gwynedd Valley, PA.
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1865 pages
- Item Weight : 8.45 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.6 x 2.3 x 11.1 inches.
Download Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Person-Centered Care 10th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Person-Centered Care 10th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].