In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Genitourinary Radiology 6th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Previously known as the Textbook of Uroradiology , the newly retitled Genitourinary Radiology continues to bring you top-flight expertise in interpreting imaging studies of the genitourinary tract. A team of leading authorities walk you through the full range of relevant modalities and findings for each anatomical region, providing a multitude of high-quality representative images that capture the characteristic appearance of the conditions you’re likely to encounter. The result remains an indispensible resource for diagnosing genitourinary diseases and disorders.
Features of Genitourinary Radiology 6th Edition:
- Identify abnormalities using the latest imaging technology thanks to comprehensive updates throughout, including PET/CT and SPECT/CT, MR urography and MR angiography, CT dose reduction and 3D CT imaging, and more.
- Recognize what to look for by reviewing more than 1,000 images and accompanying discussions that pinpoint the most important diagnostic features for virtually every genitourinary disorder.
- Quickly find the guidance you need through a practical, intuitive organization that concisely summarizes the disorders found in each anatomical area and then walks you through how these disorders present via the most relevant imaging modalities.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Congenital Anomalies
- 2 Functional Renal Anatomy, Renal Physiology, and Contrast Media
- 3 The Adrenal Gland
- 4 The Retroperitoneum
- 5 Renal Cystic Disease
- 6 Renal Tumors
- 7 Renal Inflammatory Disease
- 8 Renal Failure
- 9 Renal Transplantation
- 10 Vascular Diseases
- 11 Urolithiasis and Nephrocalcinosis
- 12 Pelvicalyceal System and Ureter
- 13 The Urinary Bladder
- 14 Prostate and Seminal Vesicles
- 15 Urethra and Penis
- 16 Scrotum and Contents
- 17 Ovaries and Adnexa
- 18 Uterus and Cervix
Download Genitourinary Radiology 6th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Genitourinary Radiology 6th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not respondig, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.