In this article we share PDF link of Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash Card 5th edition free with a quick review and features. The PDF link can be easily download from the end section of this post.
Gray’s Anatomy for Students flash card offers a tightly-focused, comprehensive and well-versed text of the subject of human anatomy. This is one of the most rated and wanted books when it comes to the ever-evolving anatomical science education. Easy to read format with a friendliness and easy-to-understand content is what makes this book so much popular among the medical students.
Based on the acclaimed artwork found in Gray’s Anatomy for Students and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, this set of over 400 flashcards is the perfect review companion to help you test your anatomical knowledge for course exams or the USMLE Step 1. Updates to this edition reflect the latest medical imaging, including ultrasound; new content throughout, including neuroanatomy; and a new alternative table of contents and card numbering system that make it easier to navigate the cards from a body systems perspective.
Features of Gray’s Anatomy for Students flash card:
Following are the few prime features of this edition are given below;
- 1000 full-color illustrations of anatomical structures by renowned medical illustrators such as Richard Tibbits and Paul Richardson and which is visually-appealing illustrations and photographs to help you attain a deeper understanding.
- The 4th Edition of Gray’s Anatomy for Students is now more focused on the practical application of the anatomical knowledge by means of features to help you understand various important clinical conditions.
- Presented the clinical case studies, correlative diagnostic images and revised “in the clinic” boxes.
- The online Student Consult now offers additional features which mainly include access to the entire book online, self-assessment tests, anatomy quizzes, medical & physical therapy clinical cases and much more.
Features of New edition:
- Study efficiently while being confident in your mastery of the most important anatomical concepts! Flashcards have been thoroughly revised to reflect the updates made to the companion text, Gray’s Anatomy for Students, 5th Edition.
- Understand the clinical relevance of your anatomical knowledge with clinical imaging cards.
- Conveniently access all of the need-to-know anatomy information! Each card presents beautiful 4-color artwork or a radiologic image of a particular structure/area of the body, with numbered leader lines indicating anatomical structures; labels to the structures are listed by number on the reverse, in addition to relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more.
- Fully grasp the practical applications of anatomy with “In the Clinic” discussions on most cards, which relate structures to corresponding clinical disorders; a page reference to the companion textbook (Gray’s Anatomy for Students, 5th Edition) facilitates access to further information.
- Access a clear, visual review of key concepts with wiring diagrams that detail the innervation of nerves to organs and other body parts, as well as muscle cards covering functions and attachments.
- A complete electronic version is included with purchase, providing easy access on a variety of devices – including the full text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete contents of this book are given below;
- 1 Overview
- 2 Back
- 3 Thorax
- 4 Abdomen
- 5 Pelvis and Perineum
- 6 Lower Limb
- 7 Upper Limb
- 8 Head and Neck
- 9 Surface Anatomy
- 10 Nervous System
- 11 Imaging
Richard Drake, PhD, FAAA, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA; A. Wayne Vogl, PhD, FAAA, Professor of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Adam W. M. Mitchell, MB BS, FRCS, FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College, London, UK
Download Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash Card Free:
You can easily download Gray’s Anatomy For Students PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].