In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Handbook of Fractures 6th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
With practical coverage of both adult and pediatric fractures, Handbook of Fractures, Sixth Edition is the must-have reference for residents and anyone—nurse practitioners and physician assistants, for example—in either the orthopaedic or emergency medicine setting. The book’s easy-to-read review provides fast access to information on all aspects of fracture management and classification—from anatomy and mechanism of injury to clinical and radiologic evaluation and treatment.
One of the most widely used manuals of its kind, Handbook of Fractures, 6th Edition , is the ideal, on-the-spot reference for residents and practitioners seeking fast facts on fracture management and classification. Carry it with you for convenient access to the answers you need on complete fracture care of adults and children – from anatomy and mechanism of injury through clinical and radiologic evaluation and treatment.
Features of Handbook of Fractures 6th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Includes all major fracture classifications systems, and covers special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopaedic analgesia.
- Features a concise, bulleted structure for efficient review of fractures throughout the body.
- Packed with illustrations, quick-reference charts, tables, diagrams, and bulleted lists.
- Widely used by orthopaedic residents and surgeons, orthopaedic trauma fellows, primary care and emergency medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
Table of Contents:
- Part One: GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS
1. Closed Reduction, Casting, and Traction 3
2. Multiple Trauma 11
3. Open Fractures 26
4. Gunshot Wounds 36
5. Pathologic Fractures 41
6. Periprosthetic Fractures 50
7. Orthopaedic Analgesia 64
- Part Two: AXIAL SKELETON FRACTURES
8. General Spine 81
9. Cervical Spine 95
10. Thoracolumbar Spine 121
- Part Three: UPPER EXTREMITY FRACTURES AND DISLOCATIONS
11. Clavicle Fractures 139
12. Acromioclavicular and Sternoclavicular Joint Injuries 145
13. Scapula and Thorax Fractures 157
14. Glenohumeral Dislocation 171
15. Proximal Humerus Fractures 191
16. Humeral Shaft Fractures 201
17. Distal Humerus 213
18. Elbow Dislocation 230
19. Olecranon 244
20. Radial Head 251
21. Radius and Ulna Shaft Fractures 260
22. Distal Radius Fractures 272viii Contents
23. Wrist Fractures 286
24. Fractures and Dislocations of the Hand 311
- Part Four: LOWER EXTREMITY FRACTURES AND DISLOCATIONS
25. Pelvis Fractures 333
26. Acetabulum Fractures 350
27. Hip Dislocations 366
28. Femoral Head Fractures 378
29. Femoral Neck Fractures 384
30. Intertrochanteric Fractures 395
31. Subtrochanteric Fractures 406
32. Femoral Shaft Fractures 414
33. Distal Femur Fractures 426
34. Knee Dislocation (Femorotibial) 435
35. Patella and Extensor Mechanism Injuries 445
36. Tibial Plateau Fractures 462
37. Tibia and Fibula Shaft Fractures 471
38. Injuries about the Ankle 482
39. Calcaneus Fractures 512
40. Talus Fractures 525
41. Fractures of the Midfoot and Forefoot 535
- Part Five: PEDIATRIC FRACTURES AND DISLOCATIONS
42. Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery: General Principles 567
43. Pediatric Shoulder 576
44. Pediatric Elbow 601
45. Pediatric Forearm 644
46. Pediatric Wrist and Hand 659
47. Pediatric Hip Fractures and Dislocations 679
48. Pediatric Femoral Shaft Fractures 688
49. Pediatric Knee 696
50. Pediatric Tibia and Fibula 724
51. Pediatric Ankle 740
52. Pediatric Foot 749
- Part Six: INTRAOPERATIVE IMAGING
53. Intraoperative Patient Positioning and Fluoroscopy for Common
Fracture Surgeries 769
Download Handbook of Fractures 6th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Emory’s Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Spine Surgery PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].