In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Interventional Cardiology: Principles and Practice 3rd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Minimally invasive methods of cardiovascular intervention are developing apace, propelled by unprecedented advancements in technology and procedural expertise. Bearing exciting implications for a broad range of adjacent fields of surgery and patient care, these innovative techniques are of ever-increasing importance, not only within cardiology, but across medicine as a whole.
This third edition of Interventional Cardiology is designed to equip practitioners of all levels with a working knowledge of today’s best and most up-to-date practices, as well as the fundamental principles that underlie their use. Expertly revised to span coronary interventions, interventional pharmacology, structural heart interventions, endovascular therapy, and more, its modular sections are accompanied by multiple-choice questions to help aid learning and self-assessment.
Features of Interventional Cardiology: Principles and Practice 3rd Edition PDF:
Following are the important features of this book are given below;
- A thorough survey of the field, including atherogenesis and inflammation, vascular access controversies, radiation protection concepts, acute and chronic interventional pharmacology recommendations for high risk subjects/procedures.
- Evaluations with imaging and physiology, including physiologic assessment in the cardiac catheterization lab, intravascular ultrasound, and optical coherence tomography.
- Discussions of revascularization in various clinical settings, including stable coronary heart disease, acute myocardial infarction, he management of cardiogenic shock, and hemodynamic support devices and techniques.
- Examinations of coronary interventions in various lesion types, including complex lesions, left main, bifurcations, CTO.
- Heart valve disease and relevant percutaneous interventions, including preop imaging and clinical evaluations and outcomes assessment in great depth and with technical details; left atrial interventions are an expanding frontier.
- Peripheral vascular, carotid and aorta/branch diseases are covered in greater detail than previous editions; venous disease treatments have become well established.
About the Author:
- George D. Dangas, MD, PhD, MSCAI, FAHA, FESC, is Professor of Medicine at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai; Director of Cardiovascular Innovation at the Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA; Professor of Cardiology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece; and Adjunct Professor of Internal Medicine, Medical University of Vienna, Austria.
- Carlo Di Mario, MD, PhD, FRCP, FACC, FSCAI, FESC, is Professor of Cardiology at the University of Florence, Firenze, Italy; Director of Structural Interventional Cardiology, Careggi Hospital, Firenze, Italy; and Honorary Consultant at the Cardiologist Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK.
- Holger Thiele, MD, is Director of Department of Internal Medicine/Cardiology, and Director of Leipzig Heart Center at University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany.
- Peter Barlis, MBBS, MPH, PHD, FACC, FESC, FRACP, is Professor of Medicine at University of Melbourne and Interventional Cardiologist at St Vincent’s and Northern Hospitals, Victoria, Australia.
Download Interventional Cardiology Principles and Practice 3rd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Interventional Cardiology Principles and Practice 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].