In this post we have shared an overview and download link of LEARNING RADIOLOGY 4TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The leading introductory radiology text for medical students and others who are required to read and interpret common radiologic images, Learning Radiology, 4th Edition, stresses an easy-to-follow pattern recognition approach that teaches how to differentiate normal and abnormal images.
Dr. William Herring’s clear, conversational writing style employs a touch of humor to explain what you need to know to effectively interpret medical images of all modalities. From the basics of patient safety, dose reduction, and radiation protection to the latest information on ultrasound, MRI, and CT, this concise, user-friendly text provides a complete, up-to-date introduction to radiology needed by today’s students.
Features of Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Teaches how to arrive at a diagnosis by following a pattern recognition approach, and logically overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with the aid of decision trees.
- Features an easy-to-read bulleted format, high-quality illustrations, useful tables, and teaching boxes, as well as special content on Diagnostic Ptifalls; Really Important Points; Weblinks; and Take-Home Points.
- Includes three new chapters: Vascular, Pediatric, and Point-of-Care Ultrasound; Using Image-Guided Interventions in Diagnosis and Treatment (Interventional Radiology); Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Breast Disease.
- Helps ensure mastery of the material with additional online content, bonus images, and USMLE-style Q&A that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- Shares the extensive knowledge and experience of esteemed author Dr. William Herring―a skilled radiology teacher and the host of his own specialty website, www.learningradiology.com.
- Offers quick review and instruction for medical students, residents, and fellows, as well as those in related fields such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Table of contents:
- 1. Recognizing Anything: Past, Present and Future
- 2. Recognizing Normal Pulmonary Anatomy
- 3. Recognizing Normal Cardiac Anatomy
- 4. Recognizing Airspace Versus Interstitial Lung Disease
- 5. Recognizing the Causes of an Opacified Hemithorax
- 6. Recognizing Atelectasis
- 7. Recognizing a Pleural Effusion
- 8. Recognizing Pneumonia
- 9. Recognizing the Correct Placement of Lines and Tubes and Their Potential Complications: Critical Care Radiology
- 10. Recognizing Other Diseases of the Chest
- 11. Recognizing Adult Heart Disease
- 12. Recognizing the Normal Abdomen and Pelvis: Conventional Radiography
- 13. Recognizing the Normal Abdomen and Pelvis: Computed Tomography
- 14. Recognizing Bowel Obstruction and Ileus
- 15. Recognizing Extraluminal Air in the Abdomen
- 16. Recognizing Abnormal Calcifications and Their Causes
- 17. Recognizing Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Urinary Tract Abnormalities
- 18. Ultrasonography: Understanding the Principles and Its Uses in Abdominal and Pelvic Imaging
- 19. Vascular, Pediatric, and Point-of-Care Ultrasound
- 20. Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Understanding the Principles and Recognizing the Basics
- 21. Recognizing Nontraumatic Abnormalities of the Appendicular Skeleton and Arthritis
- 22. Recognizing Nontraumatic Abnormalities of the Spine
- 23. Recognizing Trauma to the Bony Skeleton
- 24. Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Trauma to the Chest
- 25. Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Trauma to the Abdomen and Pelvis
- 26. Recognizing Some Common Causes of Intracranial Pathology
- 27. Recognizing Pediatric Diseases
- 28. Using Image-Guided Interventions in Diagnosis and Treatment (Interventional Radiology)
- 29. Recognizing the Findings in Breast Imaging.
You Might Like Other Medical Books:
You can easily download Learning Radiology Recognizing the Basics 4th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Download Learning Radiology Recognizing the Basics 4th Edition PDF free:
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].