In this following article we share a PDF link of LECTURE NOTES RESPIRATORY MEDICINE 9TH EDITION FREE with a quick review and features. You can easily access the PDF link at the end of this post.
This lecture notes provide full range coverage to the respiratory medicine starting from the basics of anatomy and physiology, aetiology, epidemiology, symptoms and management of respiratory problems. Respiratory Medicine Lecture is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of all the essentials of respiratory medicine. This is as a quick-reference revision guide and ideal for learning the basics of the respiratory system. A must read lecture notes for medical students, respiratory nurses and junior doctors.
Features Of Lecture Notes Of Respiratory Medicine PDF:
Following are the few important features of this notes are given below;
- Invaluable resource for respiratory with new updated expanded material on chest X-rays and radiology section.
- Full of colours clinical images and scans showing the key features of each disease.
- At the end of each chapter there is a self-assessment exercises.
About The Author Of Lecture Notes Of Respiratory Medicine:
- Stephen J. Bourke is Consultant Physician, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Newcastle University.
- Graham P. Burns is Consultant Physician, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Newcastle University.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this Notes are given below;
- Part 1 Structure and function 1
- 1 Anatomy and physiology of the lungs 3
- Part 2 History taking examination and investigations 17
- 2 History taking and examination 19
- 3 Pulmonary function tests 32
- 4 Radiology of the chest 48
- Oxford Handbook Of Tropical Medicine 4th Edition PDF Download Free
- Part 3 Respiratory diseases 59
- 5 Upper respiratory tract infections and influenza 61
- 6 Pneumonia 69
- 7 Tuberculosis 86
- 8 Bronchiectasis and lung abscess 97
- 9 Cystic fibrosis 107
- 10 Asthma 120
- 11 Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 139
- 12 Carcinoma of the lung 156
- 13 Interstitial lung disease 170
- 14 Occupational lung disease 182
- 15 Pulmonary vascular disease 194
- 16 Pneumothorax and pleural effusion 206
- 17 Acute respiratory distress syndrome 219
- 18 Ventilatory failure and sleep-related breathing disorders 226
- 19 Lung transplantation 235
Download Lecture Notes Respiratory Medicine 9th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Lecture Notes Respiratory Medicine 9th edition in PDF form by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].