In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Maternal Child Nursing Care PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Get the accurate, practical information you need to succeed in the classroom, the clinical setting, and on the NCLEX-RN® examination. Written by the foremost experts in maternity and pediatric nursing, the user-friendly Maternal Child Nursing Care, 6th Edition provides both instructors and students with just the right amount of maternity and pediatric content.
This new edition includes updated case studies within Nursing Care Plans, as well as a new chapter on pediatric cancer. Focus on the family throughout emphasizes the influence of the entire family in health and illness.
Features Of Maternal Child Nursing Care 6th Edition PDF:
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Focus on the family throughout emphasizes the influence of the entire family in health and illness.
- Expert authors of the market-leading maternity and pediatric nursing textbooks combine to ensure delivery of the most accurate, up-to-date content.
- Critical thinking case studies offer you opportunities to test and develop your analytical skills and apply knowledge in various settings.
- Nursing Care Plans include rationales for interventions and provide you with an overview and specific guidelines for delivering effective nursing care.
- Nursing Alerts highlight critical information that you need to know when treating patients.
- Guidelines boxes outline nursing procedures in an easy-to-follow format.
- Emergency boxes in the maternity unit guide you through step-by-step emergency procedures.
- Home Care boxes detail important information that you need to deliver care to patients and families in the home setting.
- Atraumatic Care boxes in the pediatric unit teach you how to provide competent and effective care to pediatric patients with the least amount of physical or psychological stress.
- Community Focus boxes emphasize community issues, provide resources and guidance, and illustrate nursing care in a variety of settings.
- Patient Teaching boxes in the maternity unit highlight important information nurses need to communicate to patients and families.
- NEW! New chapter on pediatric cancer gives you the most up-to-date information on the latest topics.
- EXPANDED! Additional information on sexuality in the maternity section.
- EXPANDED! More content on spirituality in the family, culture, and spiritual chapters.
- EXPANDED and UPDATED! New content about LBGTQ+ included in the Transition to Parenthood chapter.
Table of Contents:
Complete table of contents offered inside Maternal Child Nursing Care 5th Edition PDF:
- PART 1: Maternity Nursing
- UNIT 1: INTRODUCTION TO MATERNITY NURSING
- 21st Century Maternity Nursing
- Community Care: The Family and Culture
- UNIT 2: REPRODUCTIVE YEARS
- Assessment and Health Promotion
- Reproductive System Concerns
- Infertility, Contraception, and Abortion
- UNIT 3: PREGNANCY
- Genetics, Conception, and Fetal Development
- Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
- Nursing Care of the Family During Pregnancy
- Maternal and Fetal Nutrition
- Assessment of High Risk Pregnancy
- High Risk Perinatal Care: Preexisting Conditions
- High Risk Perinatal Care: Gestational Conditions
- UNIT 4: CHILDBIRTH
- Labor and Birth Processes
- Pain Management
- Fetal Assessment During Labor
- Nursing Care of the Family During Labor and Birth
- Labor and Birth Complications
- UNIT 5: POSTPARTUM PERIOD
- Maternal Physiologic Changes
- Nursing Care of the Family during the Postpartum Period
- Transition to Parenthood
- Postpartum Complications
- UNIT 6: NEWBORN
- Physiologic Adaptations of the Newborn
- Nursing Care of the Newborn and Family
- Newborn Nutrition and Feeding
- The High Risk Newborn
- PART 2: PEDIATRIC NURSING
- UNIT 7: CHILDREN, THEIR FAMILIES, AND THE NURSE
- 21st Century Pediatric Nursing
- Family, Social, Cultural, and Religious Influences on Child Health Promotion
- Developmental and Genetic Influences on Child Health Promotion
- UNIT 8: ASSESSMENT OF THE CHILD AND FAMILY
- Communication, History, and Physical Assessment
- Pain Assessment and Management
- UNIT 9: HEALTH PROMOTION AND SPECIAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
- The Infant and Family
- The Toddler and Family
- The Preschooler and Family
- The School-Age Child and Family
- The Adolescent and Family
- UNIT 10: SPECIAL NEEDS, ILLNESS, AND HOSPITALIZATION
- Chronic Illness, Disability, and End-of-Life Care
- Cognitive and Sensory Impairment
- Family-Centered Care of the Child During Illness and Hospitalization
- Pediatric Variations of Nursing Interventions
- UNIT 11: HEALTH PROBLEMS OF CHILDREN
- Respiratory Dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal Dysfunction
- Cardiovascular Dysfunction
- Hematologic and Immunologic Dysfunction
- Genitourinary Dysfunction
- Cerebral Dysfunction
- Endocrine Dysfunction
- Integumentary Dysfunction
- Musculoskeletal or Articular Dysfunction
- Neuromuscular or Muscular Dysfunction
Download Maternal child Nursing care 6th Edition PDF Free:
Download Maternal Child Nursing Care 6th edition free by using the download link.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].