In this post we have shared an overview and download link of MCQs in Urology PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
MCQs in Urology is an ideal, up-to-date and authentic resource for preparing for postgraduate exams in Fellowships of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of UK FRCS(Urol), Fellowship of European Board of Urology (FEBU), Master of Surgery (MCh), American Board, and professional exams in countries across the globe. Excerpt from an editorial review by the world-renowned Urologist Dr Noor NP Buccholz MBBS, MD, FSSU, FKNMG, Founder & chairman of U-merge (Urology for emerging countries) and ESD (Experts in Stone Disease); former Director of Stone Services & Endourology at The Royal London Hospital, UK.
Features of MCQs in Urology PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Authentic and current: Most of the MCQ’s have been framed from recently published standard urology textbooks, guidelines of major urological organisations and authentic literature including systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
- Thorough: Through 25 chapters and 650 MCQ’s, the book covers all avenues of the vast speciality of Urology. The number of MCQ’s in each chapter is varied according to the importance of the subject. Each chapter is divided into two parts i.e. questions and answers.
- High-standard MCQ’s: Each chapter contains MCQ’s to evaluate the knowledge, cognitive acumen and clinical skills of the residents. Numerous questions based on real-life scenarios feature frequently in each chapter. The questions feature themes commonly tested in postgraduate examinations.
- Comprehensive explanations: The residents will appreciate the detailed explanation of each question in the book, providing utmost clarity regarding why the chosen option is correct. Unlike MCQs in Urology, detailed explanations are often missing from most MCQ books, leaving students with some queries about the asked question and subject.
- Relevant figures and tables: To enhance learning and retention, figures and tables are duly included where necessary for added clarity of the subject. These are presented separately in an appendix at the end of the book.
- References and further study: Authentic sources of all detailed explanatory answers, whether from high-standard textbooks, published literature or clinical guidelines, are given in italics. At the end of each chapter, suggestions for further study on the subject are listed.
Table of Contents MCQs in Urology:
3. Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
7. Neurogenic bladder
8. Urinary Incontinence
9. Renal Tumors
10. Upper Urothelial Carcinomas
11. Bladder Cancer
12. Testicular Cancer
13. Carcinoma Penis
14. Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
15. Transrectal Ultrasonography (TRUS)
16. Prostate Cancer
17. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
18: Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction (UPJO)
19. Retroperitoneal Fibrosis, Renovascular Hypertension
20. Medical Renal Diseases
21. Renal Transplantation
22. Urological Trauma
23. Male Sexual Dysfunction
24. Male Infertility
25. Fundamentals of urologic endoscopy and laparoscopy.
Download MCQs in Urology PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Click here to Download PDF
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.