Features of Mollison’s Blood Transfusion in Clinical Medicine 12th Edition PDF:
- Written by two of the world’s leading experts in the field
- Packed with highly practical advice on management for the clinician
- Provides a sound basis for understanding modern transfusion medicine
- The latest edition of Mollison’s Blood Transfusion in Clinical Medicine offers an essential resource of current information for all health care professionals involved with patients requiring blood transfusion, in particular haematologists and transfusionists.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Blood donors and the withdrawal of blood 1
- 2 Transfusion of blood, blood components and plasma alternatives in oligaemia 22
- 3 Immunology of red cells 53
- 4 ABO, H, LE, P1PK, GLOB, I and FORS blood group systems 118
- 5 The Rh blood group system (including LW and RHAG) 167
- 6 Other red cell antigens 214
- 7 Red cell antibodies against self-antigens, bound antigens and induced antigens 259
- 8 Blood grouping techniques 303
- 9 The transfusion of red cells 356
- 10 Red cell incompatibility in vivo 411
- 11 Haemolytic transfusion reactions 458
- 12 Haemolytic disease of the fetus and the newborn 499
- 13 Immunology of leucocytes, platelets and plasma components 549
- 14 The transfusion of platelets, leucocytes, haematopoietic progenitor cells and plasma components 611
- 15 Some unfavourable effects of transfusion 660
- 16 Infectious agents transmitted by transfusion 696
- 17 Exchange transfusion and haemapheresis 764
- 18 Alternatives to allogeneic transfusion 800
- 19 Plasma fractionation and fractionation products 846
- Appendices 873
About the Author:
Harvey Klein is Chief, Department of Transfusion Medicine, NIH Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Centre and past-President of the American Association of Blood Banks. He is a recognized leader in defining transfusion medicine as a broader-based clinical and laboratory consultative subspecialty. Dr. Klein has published widely, authoring or co-authoring more than 150 publications, including journal articles and book chapters on transfusion medicine in major textbooks on hematology, internal medicine, and blood banking. He is on the editorial boards of Transfusion and Transfusion Medicine Reviews.Professor David Anstee is the Director of the Bristol Institute for Transfusion Sciences, as affiliated Institute of the University of Bristol which includes the International Blood Group Reference Laboratory, a World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre. He is also the Research co-ordinator for the National Blood Service in England and the former editor of the journal, Transfusion Medicine.
Download Mollison’s Blood Transfusion in Clinical Medicine 12th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Mollison’s Blood Transfusion in Clinical Medicine 12th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here to Download PDF
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].