In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of NEONATAL NURSING CARE HANDBOOK PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Neonatal nurses face an ever-changing practice landscape that requires swift decisions and actions. This is an up-to-date, comprehensive, quick reference resource written specifically for neonatal nurses throughout the globe. Designed for speedy information retrieval, it encompasses vital information about commonly encountered conditions and procedures on the neonatal unit. The handbook is written by outstanding neonatal practitioners in accessible language and consistently formatted for ease of use.
Illustrations, diagrams and flow charts enhance information, which is divided into sections covering Systems Assessment and Management of Disorders, Special Care Considerations, and Procedures and Diagnostic Tests. Appendices deliver such valuable tools for clinical practice as a list of common abbreviations and pertinent web resources. Also included are downloadable, digital, patient management tools, reusable templates, and quick-reference calculation tools.
Features of Neonatal Nursing Care Handbook PDF:
- Provides quick-access, current information about common neonatal conditions and procedures
- Assists neonatal nurses in making sound clinical decisions
- Written by prominent leaders in the neonatal field
- Delivers information concisely and clearly for neonatal nursing staff and APs worldwide
- Enhances content with illustrations, diagrams, and flow charts and digital patient management and calculation tools.
New to the Third Edition:
- Addresses trauma-informed care.
- Additional Content On:
- Generalized nursing care regarding respiratory, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, renal, and hematologic/immune systems
- Bottle feeding
- Oral/Nasogastric/Gastrointestinal Tube Feedings
- Parent perspective on the transition home/primary care
- High frequency ventilation and new techniques
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS) and Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal (NOW)
- Total body cooling/therapeutic hypothermia
TABLE OF CONTENT:
- Section I: Systems Assessment and Management of Disorders
- 1 Respiratory System
- 2 Cardiovascular System
- 3 Neurologic System
- 4 Gastrointestinal System
- 5 Renal System
- 6 Hematologic and Immune System
- Section II: Special Care Considerations in Neonatal Nursing
- 7 Nutrition
- 8 Surgical Care for the Neonate
- 9 Skin Care
- 11 The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Environment
- 12 Palliative Care
- 13 Transition to Home and Primary Care
- Section III: Common Procedures, Diagnostic Tests, and Lab Values
- 14 Common Procedures
- 15 Diagnostic Tests
- Edition 2nd Edition.
- Format PDF.
- Page Count 720 Pages.
About the Author:
Carole Kenner, Ph.D., RN, FAAN, FNAP, ANEF, is the Carol Kuser Loser Dean/Professor of the School of Nursing, Health, and Exercise Science at the College of New Jersey.
Marina V. Boykova, PhD, RN, is an assistant professor of nursing in the School of Nursing and Allied Health Professions, Holy Family University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Language : English.
- Paperback : 700 pages.
- Item Weight : 1.71 pounds.
- Dimensions : 6 x 1 x 8.75 inches.
You can easily download Neonatal Nursing Care Handbook PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Download Neonatal Nursing Care Handbook 3rd Edition PDF Free:
Here i need you attention to some of the important w EFrds about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].