In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Nursing2021 Drug Handbook PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The Drug Guide for nurses & other clinicians…always dependable, always up to date The thoroughly updated Nursing2021 Drug Handbook. You must have this book on your study table if want to learn nursing thoroughly.
Nursing 2021 Drugs Handbook PDF Features:
Following are some of the important features of nursing 2020 drugs handbooks.
- There are nearly 3700 generic name, brand name and combination of drugs in appreciated format.
- New edition if updated with 43 brand new FDA approved drugs.
- The book has Completely updated nursing-focused drug monographs featuring.
- Complete Monographs tabbed section.
- This edition contain more than 8 thousand clinical updates —new dosages and indications, Black Box warnings, adverse reactions, nursing considerations, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information.
- U.S and Canadian drugs safety issues are specially focused.
- Books also contained many images of prescribed tablets and capsules.
- Mechanisms and sites of action graphics for selected drugs
- NCLEX®-style questions, free CE tests, plus bonus discounts…and more.
Nursing 2021 Drug Handbook Table of content:
Following are the contents of nursing 2021 drugs handbook.
- Anatomy of a monograph
- Contributors and consultants
- How to use Nursing2019 Drug Handbook
- Quick guide to special symbols, logos, and highlighted terms
Guide to Abbreviations
- General information
1. Drug actions, interactions, and reactions
2. Drug therapy across the lifespan
3. Safe drug administration
4. Selected therapeutic drug classifications
- Alphabetical listing of drugs by generic name
- New Drugs
1. Avoiding common drug errors: Best practices and prevention
2. Pregnancy risk categories: The FDA’s Final Rule
3. Controlled substance schedules
4. Abbreviations to avoid (The Joint Commission)
5. Pediatric drugs commonly involved in drug errors
6. Elder care medication tips
7. Prescription drug abuse: Identifying and treating toxicity
8. Understanding biosimilar drugs
9. Nursing process: Patient safety during drug therapy
10. Serotonin syndrome: What you should know to protect your patients
11. Tumor lysis syndrome: A life-threatening emergency
12. Antidiarrheals: Indications and dosages
13. Antidotes: Indications and dosages
14. Selected biologicals and blood derivatives: Indications and dosages
15. Common combination drugs: Indications and dosages
16. Vaccines and toxoids: Indications and dosages
17. Vitamins and minerals: Indications and dosages
18. Antacids: Indications and dosages
19. Laxatives: Indications and dosages
20. Additional OTC drugs: Indications and dosages
21. Selected ophthalmic drugs: Indications and dosages
22. Do not use: Dangerous Abbreviations, symbols, and dose designations (ISMP Canada)
23. Decision tree: Deciding about medication administration
24. Canadian National Drug Schedules
25. Safe disposal of unused drugs: What patients need to know
26. Therapeutic drug monitoring guidelines
27. Less commonly used drugs: Indications and dosages
28. Additional new drugs: Indications and dosages
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1904 pages
- Item Weight : 2.6 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.01 x 2.3 x 9 inches
Download Nursing2021 drugs Handbook PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].