In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Obstetrics: Prepare for the MRCOG PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
As well as mapping to the MRCOG, the Inkling version of this e-book also enables anyone with a short-term interest in a specific area to buy individual articles at a price-point which will give affordable access to all readers (from medical students to GPs and practitioners in related areas, such a genitourinary medicine). Inkling’s app-like quality of user experience on mobiles, tablets and laptops will be an added bonus for learning on the move. As well as being vital preparation for the MRCOG exam, this material is also ideal for life-long learning, CPD and, indeed, preparation for all post-graduate exams in obstetrics (not just MRCOG), including especially the new EBCOG exam in Europe and local college exams in India.[the Middle East and Africa.
The parent journal is a rolling, continuously updated review of obstetrics over a three-year cycle covering all the important topics for the MRCOG Part 2 exam. Its Editorial Board comprises some of Europe’s most influential specialists and includes, among others, the current Presidents of FIGO and EBCOG, as well as the past President of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. The journal’s articles are refreshed, updated, augmented or replaced as appropriate each time the subject is due for revision to provide a concise overview of knowledge and practice core to the curriculum. Each article is written by invited experts and overseen by the relevant subject specialist on the Board. There is a trainee on the Board too, ensuring relevance and accessibility to exam candidates.
You might Like:
Features of Obstetrics: Prepare for the MRCOG PDF:
- Inkling version gives a highly attractive, app-like user experience, enabling much easier, more pleasurable use of the content on smartphones, tablets and laptops for learning on the move.
- Affordable chapter-level purchase on Inkling version opens out the journal’s authority and expertise to all interested users (medical students, family clinicians, genitourinary specialists and all other related specialties).
- Derived from top-notch authoritative content from the OGRM journal.
- Overseen by a world-class Editorial Board of experts, which includes the Presidents of FIGO, EBCOG and past President of the RCOG.
- A trainee representative on the Editorial Board ensures relevance and accessibility for exam candidates.
- Relevant to all post-graduate exams, including the new EBCOG exam and college exams in India, the Middle East and Africa.
- Highly appropriate content for life-long learning, personal development portfolios and CPD.
Download Obstetrics: Prepare for the MRCOG PDF Free:
You can easily download Obstetrics: Prepare for the MRCOG PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].