In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Operative Dictations in Urologic Surgery PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Operative Dictations in Urologic Surgery offers a precise, step-by-step guide for a wide range of adult and pediatric urologic operations. Detailed chapters cover over 120 of the most relevant surgical procedures. Comprehensive operative dictation templates are included to use when dictating operative notes. Details including positioning, surgical time out, operative techniques, and wound closures are described to familiarize the reader with both the fundamentals and nuances of each procedure.
Features of Operative Dictations in Urologic Surgery PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- offers a detailed stepwise description on a comprehensive range of open, laparoscopic, and robotic techniques in a practical “Operative Dictation” format.
- provides complete synopses of all procedures, including bulleted lists of indications, essential steps, variations, and complications.
- combines the authors’ 75 years collective surgical experience and the most trusted, up-to-date resources available.
- Operative Dictations in Urologic Surgery is an essential reference for clinicians seeking to refresh their postoperative dictation skills and for trainees preparing to perform a vast array of surgical procedures.
About the Author:
NOEL A. ARMENAKAS, MD, is Clinical Professor of Urology at the Weill Cornell Medical College, and Attending Urologist at New York Presbyterian Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital.
JOHN A. FRACCHIA, MD, is Clinical Professor of Urology at the Weill Cornell Medical College, Attending Urologist at New York Presbyterian Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital, and Chairman Emeritus of Urology at Lenox Hill Hospital.
RON GOLAN, MD, is Chief Resident in the Department of Urology at Weill Cornell Medical College, New York Presbyterian Hospital.
Table of Contents:
- SECTION I: OPEN SURGERY
- SECTION II: ENDOSCOPIC SURGERY
- SECTION III: TRANSURETHRAL SURGERY
- SECTION IV: TRANSVAGINAL SURGERY
- SECTION V: LAPAROSCOPIC AND ROBOTIC SURGERY
- SECTION VI: PEDIATRIC SURGERY
- SECTION VII: MISCELLANEOUS PROCEDURES
Download Operative Dictations in Urologic Surgery PDF Free:
You can easily download Operative Dictations in Urologic Surgery PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].